Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$85
View deal
BestWestern.com$85
Priceline$85
Expedia.com$85
Hotels.com$85
Travelocity$85
Lol.travel$100
All reviews door county pool and hot tub grab and go room was clean would stay here again convenient location yogurt great place to stay continental breakfast one night stay get away cvs lobby pet motel desk wi
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2022

I would suggest looking for a better place … and not wasting your time. The front desk women Heather was very rude to me . She was yelling at me for no reason when I had walked in. I was completely baffled she did not look sober whatsoever! What kind of staff do they have hear. That really tells you something doesn’t it. She couldn’t even maintain eye contact and kept looking away from me while yelling:/ I honestly didn’t know if I should get help for her or just leave the situation as is. This women really needs help. When I asked for her manager she told me no. This place is trash just like Super 8 in Stergion. That is the worst place you could ever go to. Both places are owned by very rude and racist management. I do not recommend this to anyone.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KP Patel, General Manager at Best Western Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2022

After reviewing lobby camera footage and talking with staff, we respectfully disagree and dispute this version of events. While we understand that you are frustrated because you were refused service at our hotel (due to an incident you caused at a nearby hotel) Heather, as well as the rest of our staff, acted with the utmost professionalism.

Reviewed November 8, 2022

We have stayed at this hotel the number of times and it's always been a pleasant experience with helpful staff, clean rooms, great location and a decent price especially during the off season. We have stayed once or twice and another hotel, but once we found the maritime inn, we have not stayed anywhere else in town.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed October 19, 2022

A few years ago we stayed at this hotel and it was good,now they moved the breakfast to the lobby and the food is not as good as it was.the rooms need to be alot better and updated,the furniture is very outdated

Reviewed October 17, 2022

Staff was prompt and attentive when checking-in. Pool was a nice size and the hotels location is easy to get to with plenty of parking. Definitely an older building that needs to be gutted and remodeled. Also, housekeeping only placed 3 sets of towels in the room for 4 guests.

Reviewed October 16, 2022

The room was depressing. The faucets were “fixed” so you couldn’t turn them all the way on. This resulted in barely warm water and low pressure. There was only a blanket in between two top sheets. The first night we were cold- second we asked for another blanket. The pool looked green or needed to be shocked- we didn’t go in. This is not a $153 a night hotel.