Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Theumni
De Pere, Wisconsin

Hidden Gem

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 22, 2023via mobile
A hidden Door County gem that is a must stay.
Friendly staff (Gloria) at the front desk. Gloria showed us another room we asked about and gave us more o formation on the resort. Truly helpful.
Had a room over looking the bay and marina. Very nice.
Definitely planning another trip back to this resort.
Date of stay: January 2023
Room Tip: Gilmo’s Bistro looks like a great place to have dinner and a cocktail. This is in the lower level...
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    ₱10,870
    ₱10,948
16.4 km from Wave Pointe Marina & Resort
View more hotels in Sturgeon Bay
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2022

Resort is dated, bar is closed Monday and Tuesday, locals feel free to drive up and use the pool. Staff blames everything on Covid. Good location if you don’t want to drive up the peninsula. This resort could be awesome if staff put some effort into providing good customer service!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kelqrn
Reviewed September 17, 2021

My wife and I went in wave point to see if it might be a good place to stay next year, We drove around the area and then stopped in to the restaurant around 130-2 on Sunday Sept 12, 2021. I have heard that things had change there and I had not been there in maybe 10 years.
It wasn't busy I think 3 people at the bar and 1 other table inside.
We sat down at a table and no one came to our table for 15 min,
then a busser said some one would be with us soon from the distance.
Then 10 more min. a woman came from in the back and was rude.
said how can I help you.
My wife ask for what the Sauv blanc brand was and she said it doesnt matter and she would look, then left. I got up and left and told her we were going into town and she had something smart to say. We went to Inn at Cedar Crossing and had a great meal. When I told the server there how we were treated she stated they have had a lot of problems and most locals wont go there. I did leave a message for the Gm and as of today I havent received a call back.

I wont go back, there is plenty of places that are better

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed May 24, 2020 via mobile

Glad to see this place opening up. Marina is full of boats of all shapes and sizes and hotel is starting to fill. And Gillis is open on weekends but only for curbside pickup. Hopefully that will change soon. But I like their food and I’m glad for what we can get so far. Prime Rib Sandwich!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2020

Stayed here for the first time on an ice fishing weekend and it was awesome! Clean, well maintained, luxurious rooms. Friendly staff. Wonderful sauna and whirlpool. All for a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 18, 2019

Located in a beautiful Marina in Little Sturgeon is Wave Pointe. Nice rooms that have beautiful views and a nice bar and grille. Has a pool that is usually pretty busy. Really enjoy this place. Staff is very friendly and welcoming.

Date of stay: August 2018