Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
H268JTkimg
Palm Harbor, Florida

Run don't walk away from this place.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 21, 2023
Staff was in hiding, could never find anyone for help. Room did not have the basic items you would expect. The high-speed internet ded not exsist had to use the hotspot from my phone. The only plus was that it was a pretty central location.
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Expedia.com
    ₱11,237
2.9 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Sturgeon Bay
View more hotels in Sturgeon Bay
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2023

We stayed here years ago (20?) and I remember it was a decent hotel. Not anymore.
Where do I start? Staff is the most customer unfriendly, they hide in the back room with the door closed and only come out when prompted. We found blood on our top blanket I called for a couple more pillows (no one picks the phone up) so went down the stairs (no elevator) from our second floor room and I was told 1 pillow extra per the room was all they could give me. Each bed has 3 and if you have 4 people, 1 gets 1 sad floppy pillow. I thought this was hospitality? And for the price a night per this place, you would think I could get the 2 pillows I needed. You have 2 sets of towels in the room even though when I reserved the room with 2 queen beds, I indicated we had more than 2 people. 1 bar of soap for hand washing as well as showering. The breakfasts is why we decided to stay here, well the dark and gloomy room is the size of the room you stay in. Tiny with maybe 6 tables? and no space for customers all bumping in to each other. Long lines for the waffles. I would think they could find a bigger space to serve customers paying for the stay if this was there draw. Especially in the Door on a busy weekend. Good points- it was quiet and I will say the room was clean. I was coming back because we had a good stay years ago, I will not be back to this one. No hospitality, no courtesy and little comfort.

Also its so far away from the Door, we have stayed in Sturgeon Bay before but we would only choose this if the amenities were better. This is the draw Super 8, if you don't offer comfort and hospitality- what do you have to get people besides the events in the door selling out available spots to stay and people staying here out of desperation?

Room tip: 1st floor so you can carry your breakfast easily to your room and there isn't an elevator.
Reviewed October 7, 2023

I stayed here 2 nights while I visited the Door County area. Easy check in and it was quiet, so I had a restful sleep. Good to see that the hotel puts an effort into improving the property too, as the entire parking lot was being repaved while I was there.

Reviewed August 31, 2023

When we arrived, the front desk staff was berating the customer for placing them in a room that didn't match their reservation. We had reserved a first floor king with microwave and refrigerator. We were placed on the second floor with no microwave. As we had meetings and appointments, we did not want to risk getting kicked out, so we said nothing. The refrigerator was moldy and did not keep even a water bottle cold. The bed comforter was stained with what looked like blood or coffee. We removed it. We would not use the blankets and sheets. We slept onto of our own blankets. There was no evidence of bugs -- so that was good. However, at night there were some weird happenings at the hotel. Several customers had their door propped open while having intimate relations. We made sure to lock all of the locks on our door. We would have complained, but our card key didn't work on the second night. When we called the number at the front desk, the same front desk worker from the first day came out of an adjacent room highly irritated when she was the one who set up the key cards.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2023

The stay was great for the price. Nothing fancy but the staff was constantly busy, working hard, and still had an overall very pleasurable demeanor. The pool area was so fun for my kids. Towels were freshly stocked regularly.

Date of stay: July 2023
Reviewed July 20, 2023

Great place if you like cleaning and making the bed! Unreal. I was told they don’t have enough people to clean so deal with it! No new towels, cracked toilet hell together with tape, and a beautiful overflowing ashtray at the front door. Room 226 if you’re interested

Date of stay: July 2023