Lowest prices for your stay
$83
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$83
Lol.travel
$80
Expedia.com$83
Hotels.com$83
Hurb$98
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2021

This hotel is absolutely disgusting. DO NOT STAY HERE! Mattress was urine soaked, floor/carpet had mold, refrigerator had mold, bathroom hadn't been cleaned, shower was filthy and full of mold. We immediately asked for a refund, manager "wasn't available" and staff was extremely rude and dismissive. We have been trying for a week to get a refund.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed July 21, 2021

We just checked out of our room at the Super 8 hotel in Sturgeon Bay. We had the worst experience ever.

The rooms were not sanitized, it smelled of mold and the towels that were put in the bathroom were damp and smelled musty.

There was pet hair all over the floor and bedspread. There was cat litter on the bathroom floor. We found feces in the corner of the bathroom. My husband had a hard time breathing all week because of the mold and dander in the rooms.

The electrical outlets sparked when we plugged in phone chargers.

The outside doors to the hotel were propped open all night, and no staff available during the hours of 11pm and am.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed June 20, 2021

This place needs a major remodeling. It looks like the owners have done nothing to it for many years. I was scheduled for 3 nights but 1 night was more than enugh for me. there are much better options in the area.

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed June 4, 2021

At check in no one was at the front desk had to ring bell 3 tines before some would acknowledge we were there. 1st room was filthy and air conditioner did not work. Every time I approached dest no one was there except at checkout where the lady reused to give me s receipt claimed Hotel.com will send me one. I didn't even book through them

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 31, 2021

Very disappointed with our stay in this Super 8. The room was in a state of disrepair and didn't look like it had been cleaned. We spent $99.90 for our stay. I didn't expect our room to be anything amazing, but I did expect it to be clean and not falling apart. The room, the bedspread, the walls, the bathtub, the carpet--everything was dirty. The white towels had yellow stains on them, the lampshades were falling apart, the curtain rod wasn't attached to the wall. Please see photos. It appears like no one cares about this place. Couldn't a few dollars from every stay go into buying lampshades, new bedsheets and anything else a room might need? Do these hotels answer to anyone? There is no way our room would have passed any sort of inspection, especially during a worldwide pandemic. Whoever owns this has lost their passion for true hospitality. I would only stay here if nothing else was available. It doesn't appear any money has been put into the rooms to keep them clean or updated.

Room tip: Ask to see the room first. You definitely don't want to stay in room 207.
Date of stay: May 2021