See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2018

The parking lots needs a lot of work. The rooms smelled old. Service was good. Overall, I am not sure I would stay there again for the cost . Staff did not know wifi password or that one wasn't needed.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The room was clean, staff let us check in a few hours early, staff knew there would be more than 1 guest and still didn't stock the room with enough supplies(not the end of the world), but did give more supplies upon request. Breakfast seemed to be minimal, we opted for a local restaurant. The day we stayed it was very hot out, the halls were warm, room did take some time to cool down. Overall was a good stay no major issues.
We got the room for the usual $150 a night after tax, but after talking with others that booked rooms were charged a bit more- we did reserve our room a few months in advance for wine fest.

Room Tip: book early if there is an event in the area
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

No expresso, no breakfast sandwiches, no napkins anywhere and only one container of half-and-half which was just about 1/4 empty. People were waking out and the ones that stayed were complaining to each other. We’ll never stop here again. Truly awful and what you would not expect from a Starbucks.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We checked in June 18th, only to find cockroaches in our room. We requested a room switch. The guy working the front desk never apologized for the bugs. Both rooms stunk, the sheets were stained, and there was trash underneath the bed in both rooms. Clearly the rooms hadn't been cleaned properly, if at all. Next night, we go to enter our room, and the key wouldn't work. We went down to the front desk, and the young kid working the desk said that he had changed the locks. He was extremely rude, and he didn't explain why he did it. He then demanded we pay a $90 pet fee even though the other guy who checked us in only told us it would be $10. We decided to check out a night early because of the inconveniences; we shouldn't have to be treated like this as paying guests! I spoke to the assistant manager and Priceline contacted the hotel manager, and neither of them would give us a refund. Instead, both the assistant and hotel manager were extremely rude, telling me it was nonrefundable and refusing to apologize for anything that had happened. I have never had an experience like this. I will never stay at another Super 8 ever again, and I'd strongly advise anyone reading this to do the same!

Room Tip: rude staff, disgusting rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Alexys E
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived early to see if we could check in, and stood at front desk ringing bell periodically to see if the meeting in the office would break up. Two employees looked me in the eye and ignored me. When we did get in the room, we found two comfortable beds and not much else. Had to unplug lights to plug in chargers. Overnight manager friendly, if chatty. Slim pickings for breakfast. WiFi unreliable. They charge what the market will bear, and not a penny less.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family