Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews full kitchen door county maritime museum bedroom suite indoor pool view of the bay great place to stay another couple bridport fireplace balconies pizzeria dishwasher winter units
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2022

Our room was clean, but carpet was stained which made it feel unclean and the shower had seen better days. Nicer bedding and more towels as well as some disposable drinking cups/coffee cups are needed for a more comfortable stay.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2022

I recently stayed 4 nights at the Bridgeport Resort in Sturgeon Bay during my Door County vacation, on a Saturday-Tuesday night (checked out Wednesday AM). This was a return trip for me, as I had stayed here back in about 2016 on a past trip to Door County. I still thought the resort was nice, but it seemed a bit dated and like not much has been updated since my last stay. I arrived shortly after 4:30 on Saturday to check-in after a long day visiting Washington Island and then a few other places on the way back to Sturgeon Bay. This was a nice home-base location for exploring more parks and other attractions in Door County over the 4 days I stayed, and it was fairly close to things on both the Green Bay (Highway 42) side and Lake Michigan (Highway 57) side. The front desk clerk was friendly, and my check-in process was quick, especially with having taken the time to complete a pre-check-in questionnaire that was emailed to me about a week before staying. I was on the 3rd (top) floor this time, and it was a well-appointed and clean room. I thought I would have a balcony and view of the bay, but I must have booked a different style room this time, as I was actually on the back side without a balcony. I did still have a partial view of the bay, however, from the "kitchen table" near the window. I really enjoyed the private Jacuzzi and fireplace in the room, and the king bed was super comfortable. The rate was close to $200/night after tax and everything, and I found that to be reasonable for the present time. The room was not serviced at all during my stay, but I liked their system of putting out a basket each day and marking on a list what was needed for the room (i.e. towels, shampoo, etc.). Each night when I returned, the basket would be stocked with the requested items. I was out for most of the day each day, but this was always a nice place to return to at night, and I enjoyed relaxing in the Jacuzzi after busy days hiking, etc. Breakfast is not offered here at all (not uncommon for Door County), but I either went out somewhere (lots to choose from in Sturgeon Bay and Door County), or else I just had items from the grocery store in the room. I loved the Door County Coffee that was provided for each day (they give you one packet per day, which was more than enough for me!). The small kitchen area was great, and I liked having real mugs, glasses, and wineglasses! I was only able to get to the indoor pool and hot tub one time on Monday night, and this was clean and enjoyable--and not too crowded with other guests. I had intended to use it more on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, but an unfortunate flat tire incident nixed those plans:(. I had to checkout a bit earlier than I had hoped on Wednesday so that I could get the flat tire taken care of, but this isn't the hotel's fault! I did feel that the lighting in the 3rd floor hallway was somewhat dark in places, and it was quite a hike to my room, being further down to the one side. The room was very nice, though, so it was worth it! At times, it felt like my AC wasn't working the greatest in the room, as I would feel warm, and the hallway would seem considerably cooler--maybe I just didn't have it set low enough. I usually needed to park in the lot across the street, as I could rarely find a spot in the main parking lot, but that was fine, and I still felt secure. I had a great stay at Bridgeport again, and I am looking forward to my next visit to Door County eventually! I would return and recommend.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed July 7, 2022

We stayed here July 5-7. Room and hallways were clean. The pools and hot tub was great. Would stay there again. Staff was very nice and got what we needed through out our stay. Resort is right next door to Sonny’s restaurant which is a plus. Beautiful grounds to walk around.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2022 via mobile

Stayed here June 29 -30th 2022. Have been here in the past. Cleanliness isn't what it used to be. Had mold spots on the air conditioning vents, and moderate mold on shower glass doors. Told young girl at the front desk, and showed her pictures, and she said oh, ok, your all checked out. Didn't seem to care at all. Room also lacked character. Not alot of home decor to make it feel cozy. And outside balcony furniture was full of dead bugs, along with the sliding screen doors.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2022

The view from our room was amazing. We stayed one night to visit family but wish we could have stayed longer. Close to downtown and attractions. A little dated but comfortable. Parking was across the street.

Date of stay: October 2021