Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jon K

BEDBUGS

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 18, 2024
BEDBUGS!!! we went there for the fire and ice weekend and I was bit by something all night. At first I thought it was a spider until the morning when I found what Google lense said was a bedbug! I brought it to the office and gave them my phone number and after a couple days of not receiving a response I'm writing this.
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: BEDBUGS, no pool, no elevator, room wasn't clean
Trip type: Traveled with family
1.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Feb 20, 2024
Dear R9734ARjonk,

We are deeply sorry to hear about your experience during your recent stay with us. The presence of bedbugs is a serious concern, and we take reports of this nature very seriously.

First and foremost, we want to assure you that we have immediately initiated a thorough inspection of the room in question and the surrounding areas to address any potential issues. The health and safety of our guests are our top priorities, and we are committed to taking all necessary steps to ensure that our accommodations meet the highest standards of cleanliness and comfort.

Fortunately, the pest control experts that we employed to complete the thorough inspection following your complaint discovered no evidence of bedbugs in any of our rooms. However, each room were still treated with a bed bug heater for precaution. I hope you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next visit!
₱11,792
    ₱11,218
    ₱12,466
3.5 km from Quality Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Sturgeon Bay
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2023

This was the worst experience we have had in Door County. We booked the room because of the pool and hot tub, when we checked in the pool and hot tub were both out of order. Highly disappointing. We went to our room and it was absolutely filthy. There were stains on the bedding, food on the floor, dust on the tables, and the toilet was broken and would run every 30 seconds. We tried to get a refund so we could go to a hotel with better quality, clean rooms with the amenities we were looking for and have been dodged by the manager for the past week. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. They were unhelpful, uncooperative, and didn’t seem to care about us or our experience at their hotel.

Room tip: Definitely not worth the $220, it was more of a $80 room. Don’t expect cleanliness or functioning amenities. Also….check bedding for stains.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2023

Dear 522tanyap,

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your insightful comments. It saddens us to hear that we failed to meet your expectations and that you found your stay unsatisfactory. Please accept our apologies for any issues you had with your room, the pool, amenities, and the cleanliness; we will address the concerns you raised with our team and work together on making improvements. We have briefed our housekeeping staff, and we will ensure a more stringent approach from here on, especially when it comes to enhancing our regular quality checks.

We're grateful for your comments and wish you the very best in your future travels.

Reviewed October 2, 2023

The hotel is a nice location to find things to do in the area. The rooms are gross and the design makes no sense. All the lights are to the opposite side of the room and it’s dark as night by the entrance where the full length mirror is. The bathroom is beautiful with a larger than life mirror that I loved and the lighting in there was great. The microwave area and fridge area was gross and looked horrible and broken. You couldn’t even close the door with how bad the damage was. The only ice machine doesn’t work, and neither does their pool.

DoorDash and such had next to no options so I asked the front desk. A rude women who barely opened her mouth to respond was there. I asked for some towels and if there were any places around to order food that had the option of delivery. She didn’t say anything just handed me a brochure for a pizza place. When I asked if that was it she nodded and went back to what she was doing. Then told me if I wanted towels to speak to housekeeping on the floor. No problem. I did that because I didn’t want to be a bother. Housekeeping was friendly and handed me what I needed.

Next day I needed towels. Housekeeping wasn’t on the floor because I wake up late. Thought it wasn’t going to be a problem asking for more and so I did. She saw me coming and got them for me. I was grateful and so went down a third day to ask again when the same thing happened. She was really rude this time. She questioned if I turned housekeeping away that day but I didn’t. And when I told her this she claimed I put a dnd sign on my door. I believed her and just listened as she told me “just let house keeping go into your room so you don’t come down here anymore” ??? She was very dismissive and it turns out I never even put a dnd on the door. No one did. I wasn’t even given one, nor was there even one in the room. Nor was there one hanging on the door like the other guests doors that had dnd signs after housekeeping.

Listen…I’ve worked in hotels, especially crappy ones like this one. I know for a fact you have towels and anything you’d need for guests at the front desk. Also I know you’re not so busy that you can’t respond to a guest asking you simple questions. There’s no reason a guest cannot come down to the front desk to ask for extra towels and soap.

It made me so uncomfortable I contemplated not asking for any more soap when we didn’t have anymore at all. I sucked it up and went down anyway. Only to find that there were more brochures for different restaurants when she wasn’t there on the last night of our stay. We stayed for a week and barely ate anything because the only available options were fast food. We discovered Kitten O Riley’s which was pretty good but spending 80 dollars on food every night is a bit much. I was having a hard time with the food options then it turns out there was more she just didn’t feel like telling me.

Room tip: The pool isn’t broken, they just don’t want to fill it. Trust me. If the pool is what you’re after go elsewhere.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2023

Dear AmoyaKnows,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are sorry for sharing with us such an inconvenience with our cleanliness and amenities that did not live up to your expectations. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. We have raised this concern to our maintenance manager for immediate action. I apologize that your recent stay was not a good one but we hope you'll return someday to see how we're improving.

I am also displeased to hear that anyone was treated in a rude or unprofessional manner at this property. I do thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I assure you that this is not the standard that we hold our staff too. We will be correcting this issue for improved convenience in future visits. I hope you will accept our sincerest apologies and we hope to see you again in the future- we promised a better stay next time.

Reviewed October 1, 2023

Dirty hotel! Pool and elevators out of order too. Dirty sheets, unvacummed floor, hair all over shower walls and broken furniture. Common areas of hotel also very dirty and unkept. Comfy bed though and great location.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2023

Dear E4495NKchristinanl,

Reviewed September 9, 2023 via mobile

This hotel was filthy. The bedspread had spots on it. Hard to tell what it was. Blood? Chocolate? The rugs had stains all over them. No pool. No elevator so we opted for first floor instead of hauling suitcases up stairs to second floor. Bathroom was fine. Good parking. Would not recommend. Will not go to a quality inn again.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2023

Hi cavima,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. We take the value on your report regarding the condition of your room, sheets, and the cleanliness of our hotel. We will act on these complaints and will fix all problems as soon as possible. Your business is our priority and assure you that management has taken all the steps to make sure that all the rooms are clean and our ultimate goal is to make sure each guest has a comfortable stay though we appreciate that you liked the bathroom and the parking. Again, thank you for your time and feedback. We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit.

Reviewed July 28, 2023

Have a torn ACL and when we got there were told the elevator was not in use. Planned to swim but was told the pool was being renovated. It looked perfect but empty. Our AC kept turning off over and over through a very hot night. Dirty stained bedspread on both beds. Polyester sheets. VERY poor water pressure in the shower. Nice bathroom mirror and light. Lady at desk was inexpressive. $175 plus fees and tax!!! Will not stay here again!

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2023

Dear allysonp933,

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent stay. It's great to hear that the bathroom mirror and light were nice, however, I do regret that you experienced several shortcomings during your stay. We take the value on your report regarding the condition of your room, elevator, pool, AC, sheets, these maintenance mishaps, and the cleanliness of our hotel. We will act on these complaints and will fix all problems as soon as possible. Your business is our priority and assure you that management has taken all the steps to make sure that all the rooms are clean, well-maintained and our ultimate goal is to make sure each guest has a comfortable stay. Again, thank you for your time and feedback. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping, maintenance, and staff courtesy issues.