Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$124
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
Agoda.comUS$124
Orbitz.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
All reviews newer hotel free breakfast scrambled eggs very nice hotel bagels staff was very friendly room was clean furnishings beds tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2020

My two-night stay at Cobblestone for both business and to see family was the best hotel experience I've had in a very long time. The suite was absolutely spotless, furnishings were comfortable (especially the bed), there were plenty of outlets and lighting was good, free coffee was great, and the staff was friendly and accommodating. I mistakenly left my computer and phone charging cords in the room, and one of the staff suggested she send it to me using next day delivery. Voila! It arrived the next day, nicely wrapped and ready to use. Thank you, Cobblestone, for bringing back five star service/cleanliness in a homey, smaller town hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 23 July 2020

We had a group of 9 couples staying. From the moment we walked in their customer service was over the top. I have never in all my travels (there is a lot) had staff that did whatever they could to make our stay the best it could be in Covid times.
The restaurant/bar closed at 9 so they allowed us to gather in their Board Room.
Breakfast was adapted due to Covid and the staff made the breakfast and served it. They had smiling faces with every order and always asked if there was anything else we needed.
The rooms were well equipped even with Covid. we had everything we needed including a hair dryer.
If I am ever in an area that has a Cobblestone Hotel I will definitely stay their. I doubt the service will be as great but the rooms were spacious and very comfortable.

Room tip: We were right next to the elevator and is was very quiet
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel was amazingly clean (normally not the case at other hotels), the staff was inspiringly happy and kind, the bed were so unbelievably comfortable and clean! I felt like I was at home and highly recommend you stay here.
The continental breakfast was above and beyond your typical cereal and bagel free breakfast, serving mini omelets and scrambled eggs were made perfectly and the staff was overly helpful and willing to go above and beyond to accommodate everyone eating!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
snoska, Manager at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to tell us about your stay!

Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

We did not try out the pool or restaurant because we were passing through and just stayed one night. The beds were so uncomfortable that we couldn't sleep. Our son ended up sleeping on the floor! We're in hotels a lot, and this rarely happens to us. The owner of this hotel needs better beds. We liked everything else about the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 99Tootsie
snoska, General Manager at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Stevens Point, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

99Tootsie, I am very sorry you found our beds uncomfortable. Since the hotel was built new with all new bedding, I would like to inspect the room you were in to make sure there is no defect in a mattress. Would you be willing to let me know what day you stayed and the name of the reservation so that I may investigate? Thank you so much for the feedback!
email: gm.wi0522@staycobblestone.com

Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

We visit Stevens Point every November for thanksgiving. We decided to try Cobblestone after having some issues last year at our usual hotel. I felt Cobblestone offered a good product at a good price. It’s a newer hotel so the furnishings are in great condition. The hallways and common areas were clean. The free breakfast has something for everyone. An extra note on the breakfast is the morning attendant at breakfast is so kind and accommodating. She made our experience even better. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at the Cobblestone.

Date of stay: November 2019