US$85
US$100
US$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$61
US$51
US$139
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$55
Free cancellation until 08/04
US$169
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Baymont by Wyndham Stevens Point(Stevens Point)(Great Value!)
US$79
All reviewssitting areaawesome staffstayed daysbreakfast attendantgreat ratewafflesbiscuits and gravyvisiting the areaexercise equipmentfront desk staffwhirlpool suitesnow stormnight stayflat screenin townhot breakfasttake care
Reviewed 3 March 2018

They have so much remodeling they need to get done that the place is a mess, and the breakfast, cleaning and desk staff were sometimes nowhere to be found. Loved it before, and maybe it will get better once they are done with the fix up, but for now, avoid.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank WISGRANNY
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We booked a non-refundable room through a travel website and were excited about the pool and great rate. 2 days before our reservation we noticed bad reviews stating that the pool has been closed for over a year. Knowing this we contacted the hotel and they confirmed that it was down and would not be open.

I contacted the travel website via phone and told them my concern about this non-refundable reservation and the information listed about the website was incorrect. They contacted the hotel to see if we could get our reservation refunded and the front desk person said they would refund us our money and waive an additional fee for canceling.

Weeks after the reservation was canceled I received no refund. I contacted the hotel twice, the first time they left a note for the GM. The other time they forwarded me directly to the GM's voicemail to leave a message.

Neither of those times did I hear one response from the hotel management. I called back the travel website and they reviewed the recording of the desk clerk at the hotel saying that they would refund me my money. The GM said that the clerk did not have authorization to offer a refund for me, and he was not going to honor it.

I cannot believe how bad this management is at this hotel, I will make sure never to stay at a Comfort Suites ever again. I will be cross posting this review so others can see how customers will be treated.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Alec B
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Lots of work going on, but does not disturb guests.
Pool area closed currently for remodel. New clothes washing machines installed.
Staff is really great handling all requests, especially since I work nights and sleep days.
Rooms are large w/ high ceilings. Plenty of space to stretch out. Nice bedding.
Only concern is Tv's are kinda small though, but I'm not here to watch tv. Fast internet.
Plenty of restaurants and gas stations within 2-3 blocks, including a 24hr Perkins right across the street.
Stayed 9 days. Fridges, microwaves, couch & chair.
No complaints at all....
pic of room is messy as I've been here awhile....

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Friendly accommodating staff, hotel has very comfortable beds and the kids loved the pancake maker at breakfast. Will definitely stay here again when visiting the area. Pool was under construction but the staff at this hotel makes up for the inconvenience of there not being a hot tub.

Room Tip: I would stay here again. budget friendly
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank nlara6713
Reviewed 28 November 2017

It started out bad and ended bad but my stay was good. I booked thru a travel site that has worked very well for me before. When I got to the hotel, they hadn't accepted the reservation so they could not find it. Front desk really unable to problem solve this well.
Very good at assigning blame. Thankfully a room was available so I had someplace to stay. There is some renovation taking place but it did not affect my stay. Room was clean, bed very comfortable, water was hot. Was able to keep room temp comfortable. In room wifi good with decent speed and no drops. Breakfast...they had some hot choices but scrambled eggs were most appealing to me. Was irritated that ashtray smelling employees drank all the coffee before I could get a cup. I guess that's why we have some in our rooms. Check out was easy. But I ended getting triple billed after trying to resolve a double billing. Magically my original reservation appeared so they billed me for that too.
Not at all impressed with the front desk/back office at this inn. I did not allow daily housekeeping so cannot comment on that.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business