“Excellent Food!”

Cancun Bay Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Reedsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 March 2021

We eat here at least once a week. We've never had a bad meal or bad service. We highly recommend the fajitas and the mixed berry margaritas.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

This place is amazing, the customer service is beyond great. Everyone is so friendly, you might get a different server come to your table because they all work together and I love that. Really shows true Hispanic culture.. from the way you are treated, to the dishes they make. They have a kids menu but my son loves the chimichangas from the lunch menu, it’s the perfect size for him. I love the Large Margaritas (perfect size for me) ☺️☺️☺️

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 22 June 2020

This is the place my husband and I continuously come back to! Great food, great atmosphere, great service. I recommend the smothered fajita quesadilla! We travel often for work so we've had Mexican food in other states such as Colorado and Texas and none compare to this one!! Their food is fresh, you'll know that as soon as they serve the salsa! They are great with kids but we've found it to be a great getaway for my husband and I.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

This is the best Mexican restaurant in the area. I’ve been here several times now and I always get the same thing because it is unbelievable. The Chicken Quesadilla Fajita. Order it - you’ll love it.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank SpencerCoffman
Reviewed 31 December 2019

Small town family owned restaurant with very authentic Mexican fare that is exceptionally done. Food comes fast once ordered and the drinks are very well prepared. Food is fresh and always perfectly tasteful with ample amounts on the plate. The salsa and chips are always very good both being fresh and delicious. When in the Reedsburg/Baraboo area this place is a must visit.

Date of visit: December 2019