“Those Fish Tacos - YUM”

Seester's Mexican Cantina
Ranked #19 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The Fish Tacos are on the menu, but we had them on a Friday night - they come with beans and rice. YUM!!!! The fish is hot and crunchy and the 'fixins' are cool and flavorful. The cheese and the chipotle sauce on top makes it extra good. Yes, it's crowded but so what. Have a margarita while you wait for a table; you can't go wrong!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The food here was good but not fantastic. I enjoy real authentic mexican food and this slightly missed that mark but was otherwise good. A little most costly than it should be but the location across the beach makes up for that. Casual and fairly quick service. Drinks were reasonable in price and taste. We would do it again but not for the food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Small Mexican restaurant located across the street from Pewaukee Beach. Outdoor seating to enjoy the view of the beach and lake. Nice stop for some daytime Margaritas or for a nice sunset. My only complaint is small portions an high prices for food. Highly recommend the top shelf Margarita. Best I have had.

1  Thank Rudy6216
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We were pleased to find a table on the sidewalk in front of this busy place. (I chose a small high top table a bit away from the music speaker.)
My husband and I ordered the nacho supreme to split. It was plenty big and quite tasty, though not the best I'd ever had. My granddaughter ordered a taco pork verde, which she said was very good.
The service was fast and friendly and the other diners were friendly too. We enjoyed watching the pedestrians walking by and the activity on the beach across the street.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The food was good, and the service was friendly. Our reservation was not properly communicated within the staff, so we waited for quite a while for our reserved table. We had a one year old with us so the 45 minute wait was a bit long. When we were eventually seated it took a long time to get our food. This is however, a popular spot in a great location, and very busy on a consistent basis. Having enough help at popular outdoor dining establishments, in the summer, is always a challenge and one certainly needs to take that into account. I would recommend Seester's Cantina and return again. The wait staff was very friendly.