“Amazing, we go to Taco Amigo every chance we can get!”
Review of Taco Amigo

Taco Amigo
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Taco Amigo is amazingly delicious. It is run by very kind people who take the time to make sure you are enjoying everything. A few of the servers are even able to remember the most complex orders, with different combos and types of meat, and have yet to get our family of four's wrong! The food is delicious, including the beans and rice that come on the side. You're served free chips and salsa to start you off when you get seated as well. Great atmosphere, great people, great food!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Set in a strip mall was Taco Amigo. It was rated as the 7th best restaurant in Pewaukee, WI. The people who worked there were friendly. The restaurant was clean. I was expecting a meal that would have some spice, piquant, and would leave me smiling. I usually order Chili Rellenos. It is an entree that can very quickly tell me how much attention the restaurant is paying to the food they serve. Sadly, Taco Amigo served a dish that was drowning in a bulk plastic cheese that bear no resemblance to a traditional Relleno. The chilis were pre-made from a bulk food distributor. The beans and rice were just...sad. I was not smiling. And for the money that I spent, I would have gladly paid more to eat a fresh chili stuffed with queso, dipped in egg batter, fried, and served with a fresh chopped salsa. But hey, If you like your food to taste like a Mexican frozen dinner, go here. If you like your Mexican food to be as far from the Mexican border, then you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We go to Taco Amigo for lunch a lot. I like their ranchero burrito and chimichangas best, taco salad is also good. They also serve dinner. Recommended.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I go here for good, quick mexican for lunch. I can get in and out quickly and easily. The enchiladas poblanos are very good. I am all about food and don't really care about the atmosphere, so it does not bother me. There are hard formica booths and you can see the meals being prepared.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Taco Amigo is a hidden gem in the silver nail shopping plaza. It's tucked away by cost cutters and if you don't know it's there, you'll miss it. Make a point to NOT miss it! They were offering Groupons all the time so check that out ;) - I always get the same thing which is too bad because I bet everything is good...but my go-to is the child relleno. It's so delicious, I usually get the one with just cheese but I've also had chicken, beef, and the potato one. All were fabulous. It's also pretty inexpensive when you compare with the nearby fast food places. Check it out!