See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I have been staying at this hotel for over 25 yrs. We have to as there is no other hotel in this city and for family emergencies we have to choice. Anyway, this was once a nice hotel that we would bring my kids and grandkids to enjoy while visiting family. Well, not any more!!! After 2 visits this summer, we will be driving to Green Bay to stay the next time we come to Oconto. There is no breakfast, no microwave, no refrigerator and no iron. The rooms need updating and charges lots more than even a Motel 6 and that is the level of this hotel. Bare Basics! Management better do better! I am not the only person complaining. Other family members agreed this place isn't what Oconto needs. UPDATE!

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank mary3861
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This hotel was incredibly clean & well-taken care of. It was not brand-new, but there was not one shabby or dirty element in either the room or the facility itself. The price was fine at 80.00. Try it

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Glendatraveler
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We spent one night, this is nothing fancy but it is clean and the price is right. They do not have any free breakfast, but do have coffee in the rooms. They have a small pool and the place is quiet, lots of parking.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Rich R
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

While my husband and I were the only people at this hotel. Front desk person was very rude about be telling us we could not have our plastic bottles of soda/ beer in the pool area. She then continued to watch every move we need made. Very creepy feeling. Had suite off the pool area, though very clean the hot tub was awful unless you want to sit in sandpaper feeling tub. Shower hardly trickled the water out and the sink drain did not drain. Good part the bed was comfortable. The stay was a gift or I would of been requesting my money back.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bjkuske
Reviewed 21 April 2017

My son and I were pleased with our experience. The hotel was exactly what it was advertised to be. The price was very appropriate. It was a comfortable place to spend the night. The hot tub and pool were clean, there were plenty of towels available and the front desk people were extremely friendly and helpful. The beds seemed a little firm at first, but we both got a great night's sleep. My only suggestion would be to get larger TV's. Thank you for making us feel at home!

Stayed: April 2017