“Unprofessional and Rude”

Subway
Ranked #39 of 63 Restaurants in New Berlin
Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food, Soups
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Subway location 7462 was rude, unprofessional, and racist. I waited almost an hour for a call in order while Amber continued to assist walk in customers. After close to an hour they started my order and then asked what condiments I wanted. Not only did I call in, I was forced to wait 45 minutes, and she didn't want to look at the information I provided her when I called in. They were out of spinach, pickles, and other condiments. Opposed to telling me up front, Amber made the sandwich and wrapped it up I noticed the missing condiments she stated they were out. I've never had such a horrible experience at Subway in my life.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

ITs a clean subway. Its a family run sub shop that makes good subs without a lot of wait time. ITs good for a fast lunch.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

Wanted a sub and my husband asked me to stop at Subway's nearby on my way home. After all the advertising I've seen, I thought this would be an enjoyable experience. Not really!

When I came in, two men were behind the counter with one customer, so I waited patiently. He left, and both men turned around and walked into the back room without saying anything. Out came a young girl, so I moved closer to the register. (She didn't acknowledge my presence or say a word.) Another customer came in, and she walked up and asked what he wanted. (Am I invisible?) Right then and there, I should have-- said something or walked out. But I thought husband had his heart set on a Subway sub, so I stayed. Finally, he leaves. Hey,she acknowledges me! I ordered .two turkey subs and got two slices of luncheon meat folded in half on each one, along with some over-the-hill lettuce, and other veggies. She wasn't helpful at all, didn't ask if I wanted mayo (like she did the man before), wrapped the subs, took my money, plunked the change down and walked away into the back of the store. No thanks, no friendliness, no nothing.

The subs were skimpy and boring. I will never go back to this Subway again! I'll take Jimmy John's or Cousins any day compared to this place!! The meats are thick, the rolls tasty, the ingredients fresh, and the help pleasant. This place has absolutely no customer service. No one smiled or greeted me. That's okay. I won't bother going back there again.

(By the way, in the past I have walked out of restaurants if we weren't waited on or acknowledged in ten minutes, complained to the manager, then contacted Corporate regarding the lack of customer service. They like to know how customers are treated! I should have done this here.)

1  Thank carole531
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I love the vegi sub....it's good for you and it tastes good, my hubby likes the meatball sub, he says is great, too. We eat there very often

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Love that they have great stuff to layer on the sub and it is still mostly stuff not mostly bread! Love the chicken teriyaki and sub one the most but there are more to try!