“Excellent server called Daniel”

Costa - Cribbs Causeway
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped for a quick coffee. Ordered 2 lattes, cup of tea and a babychino. The server was very attentive towards the babies. Excellent sense of humour and brilliant customer service. Best staff member I have seen in a while in any costa. Keep it up.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

We were Shopping here on Friday 23rd February, whilst the other half went off to explore the shops I went into this Costa for a Coffee and a read of the paper. I ordered a Medium Cap and asked for it Extra Hot, what I received was a luke warm disappointing Coffee, this is a very poor Costa!!!

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch during shopping in next.
Had to ask to change cup as it was dirty.
The teapots we had were also dirty which also had chips in
Asked for skimmed milk which was ignored. It wasn't busy .no smiles on 5he staff faces.
Big company! Need more training for there staff
Won't be returning

Reviewed January 9, 2018

I visited Costa on a Saturday a week or so while i was shopping with my family. After waiting in a long queue to be served, i was met by a rude member of staff called Beth, who stank of smoke. She was very impolite, rude and was snappy when i was asking questions about the Christmas specials menu. After ordering my drink, i saw her on her phone which at a very busy time i think is very unprofessional as there were lots of customers waiting to be served. I am very disappointed with my experience. My honeycomb latte arrived way too hot and did not have the honeycomb pieces on top, however, i dared not go back to get it replaced as when i collected my drink i had already recieved dirty looks from this particular member of staff

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Stopped here for a break on our way down to Devon. Wish I hadn't. Staff gave the impression they would rather be doing something else. Tables were cluttered and uncleared and spills not mopped up. Food was straight out a packet, tasteless and unsatisfying. Not great. At the same time buying anything from here is not cheap! Would be reluctant to visit here again unless forced to by my family.