“Can't forget Culver's for a good fish fry to go or shrimp dinner!”

Culver's of Muskego
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Muskego
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 January 2018

If not for my Mother-in-law telling me to try there fish fry I would have never done it! Since that day we have had many of them and most of them by carry out! They serve you a good portion of food and the quality of the fish and shrimp have been very good! Can't say we have ever brought one home now and not enjoyed it!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Egg Nog Brickle - my new favorite flavor of custard. Too bad it's seasonal. Love their Chili supreme. Great chicken tenders and the best fries. Always good service.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We went to Culver's in Waukesha ordered a double butter burger. It melts in your mouth get toppings you want. Never frozen. You can get cod, chicken, roast beef, and the usual burgers. Custard is out standing and they have a flavor of the day. All Culver's are the same. I left my purse in Stevens Point, WI it's about 2.5 hour Drive from Waukesha. I called them and they sent it to me the next day. Everything in my purse was still there just as I had left it.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Visited in the middle of the afternoon, only one other table of people in the dining room and it took 15 minutes to get our meal and an order of fries was missing. Didn't seem right to me.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Just me. My romance for ice cream and most certainly custard. Flew into Milwaukee late Sunday night, driving to Lake Geneva on Monday mid-morning, just enjoying the lack of traffic on the highway, unlike Washington DC's daily hot mess. Is it a mirage...or is that a CULVER'S sign on the highway exit signs.. I debate veering off the highway since I had planned a 6.2 mile run when i got to Lake Geneva. What the heck...

I drove the 2.5 miles and pulled into the drive through - I know. The height of laziness. They had a special custard flavor: Mint that was chock full of oreos and some other candies. One scoop. $2.51 with tax. Crazy low price. It was absolutely delicious!! The service was friendly and efficient.

I ended up running the 6.2 miles, a bit slower than normal but no regrets. Like I say: Eat Dessert First! I posted a picture of my custard and you can barely tell what it looks like. I ate most of the ice cream before i took the picture. I may have to find a Culver's in Lake Geneva now!