“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American, Korean
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

This place is excellent! I highly recommend it! Farm-to-table food and it's all delicious! I got the Chicken Tinga Tostadas with over hard eggs, potatoes and bacon.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (125)

Reviewed 5 May 2021

We came for a late breakfast on Saturday and decided to sit outside since it was a lovely day. The mimosas were a good size for the price and tasted great. I really enjoyed the turkey brussels sprout hash. The soft poached eggs were perfect and had dark orange yolks, a good sign of organic farm eggs. My husband had the egg platter with sausage links and it was also very good. I would love to come back and try the pancakes sometime because I'm sure they are excellent. Most of all, the service was excellent. We were frequently checked on and had our waters refilled often. We had a great experience and would definitely return again.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank ltl_leah
Reviewed 5 December 2019

My mother and I ate breakfast and LOVED it! The eggs in my Eggs Benedict had the brightest orange yolks I've ever seen in a restaurant. My mother tried, and enjoyed, the pumpkin custard pancakes. We'll be back next week!

Date of visit: November 2019
3  Thank 5schades
Reviewed 2 September 2019

Picked this place because it was near our hotel and was NOT disappointed. The classic Eggs Benedict was wonderful. The eggs were bright and attractive, while the muffin was thin and tasty. The blueberry pancakes were fabulous and filling. We didn't leave hungry! And did I mention the wonderful coffee and tasty tea? While the atmosphere was bright, clean, and cheerful, I was truly impressed with the employees who smiled at each other, greeted one another with heart-felt "good mornings," and weren't just going through the motions to get a decent tip. Worth not only a first-time visit, but a return trip.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 15 July 2019

Stopped in for a Saturday brunch. Busy location we arrived before 11 which seemed to be a good thing as the line was out of the door after 11. French toast was a big winner for my daughter. I had the eggs Benedict which was equally impressive. Service was effective and efficient. They don’t have much time to chat which is fine with me. I will return when in town again

Date of visit: July 2019