Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Pfister Hotel(Milwaukee)
Hotel Metro(Milwaukee)
  • Room Service
1,351 results
All reviewshistoric buildinghigh ceilingsfront deskbeautiful hotelpublic marketbank buildingfoot ceilingsvalet parkingwithin walking distancevalet servicehuge windowscorner roommilwaukee downtownfirst floormodern amenitiesthe shuttle driverart museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As an HHonors member, I always appreciate a good breakfast, decent online checkin selection and a digital key option. But this trip, I needed a lot more than the basic perks, and the staff delivered. I broke my foot during our trip, and in the midst of navigating an ER trip, using crutches for the first time, etc., everyone we encountered was helpful and efficient. The valet service worked with us to get our car to and from the accessible entrance, and the front desk staff had a folding wheelchair on hand for us to use. Breakfast staff did a great job making sure I had everything I needed.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kris A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello laurakarinnewolf,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so sorry to hear about your foot! I am glad it did not interrupt your weekend however! Here at the Hilton Garden Inn We strive for exemplary Customer service and I am so glad we were able to create that perfect experience! Thank you again for the positive feedback and we wish you the best with your recovery!! At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is in a beautiful building with a lot of history. The location was convenient to many of the places we wanted to see while in town. It was a awesome price for such a great downtown building and location.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kris A, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello mashwood,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience! Costumer service is key, and here at The Hilton Garden Inn, we strive to ensure each of our guests have a friendly experience with us! The experience you had describes that philosophy well, and I am excited that it happened to you! Thank you again for choosing us and We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We really enjoyed this hotel. It was beautiful and very clean. Desk staff were phenomenal, especially Kris. Very friendly and helpful at all times. Staff really made us feel welcome. Breakfast at the hotel was great, and we definitely enjoyed our stay and would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Hello Cassandra R,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am so glad you had a great Valentine Day weekend with us! Here at the Hilton Garden Inn We strive for Perfection and I am so glad we were able to create that perfect experience! It was a true pleasure meeting you! Thank you again for the positive feedback and shout out! I look forward to seeing you soon! At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first time visiting Milwaukee, WI. I went to see the Winslow Homer exhibit. I was looking for a nice and safe hotel conveniently located nearby the MAM. I was traveling solo. The hotel is only 10 mins walking distance from the museum, and less than 05 min away from the Milwaukee Public Market (a great place to eat).
I am SOOOO happy to have chosen this hotel.

To begin with the staff is super friendly and accommodating.
The manager (Kris) provided me with excellent, personable and professional service. Many, many thanks for the restaurant choices, and for your hospitality. It is appreciated, Kris!
Many thanks to Katrona as well.

My standard room was very comfortable, clean and up-to-date. Comfortable mattress and pillows, it is always nice to have a Keuring coffee maker, mini fridge and microwave. The bathroom was spacious. The common areas were impeccable and the noise levels were under control. My room was on the 5th Fl.
I loved their daily breakfast and it is reasonably priced (all you can eat). They offer gluten free bread, almond milk and turkey bacon. (A must for me) THANKS!!!!!

Last but not least, it is the building itself that is the real treat. The history behind the location is a must to see. The hotel has done an excellent job preserving, and teaching their guests about this turn of the century Richardson Romanesque architecture building. The stairway and the ceiling are breathtaking.

I will DEFINITELY be back. I am a Hilton Honors member.
Thank you for the memorable stay. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Lirella

Hello Lirella,

Wow what a great review!!! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am very thrilled we can be compared among the best of the best. I am glad you were able to see some of my favorite places in Milwaukee, and enjoyed them as I do! It was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you again for the positive feedback and shout out! I look forward to seeing you soon! At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at numerous Hilton products around the US and internationally but cannot commend enough the personal touch provided at this Hilton. Calling the front desk is a thing of the past and can simply text responses. Kris did an outstanding job and making us feel like we were the only customers present at the Hotel. Breakfast was great and everyone was friendly. If you are looking for retro modern this is your place. The valet is pricey at $30 bucks and could be more competitive but I am nit picking at this point. The price per night in comparison to service provided was second to none.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor and it was quiet with high ceilings
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Hello Olaniyi A,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. Here at the Hilton Garden Inn we strive for perfection From start to finish and it seems as though we had success in that. I am very thrilled we can be compared among the best of the best. It was truly great meeting you. Thank you again for the positive feedback and shout out! I look forward to seeing you soon! At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.