“They lied to us.”

The Murder Mystery Company in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party?Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe.
Reviewed 1 July 2013

They clearly cheated us. It was advertised as a three course dinner and was really a buffet.

We contacted them in advance as we are vegetarian by religion and they wrote us that they will have vegetarian options. They did not.

Everything this place advertised and told us was false.

5  Thank Alvin K

Reviewed 15 June 2013

The actors a the murder Mystery dinner show at Serb Hall tried to make the show fun, but it was really not worth the time or money depended. The dinner was absolutely terrible! Chicken was dry, crappy salad, canned corn, and cake that was a waste of calories. I was there after having purchased a groupon, but even at half price, I feel ripped off!

1  Thank LuannL_13
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We took our mom here for the first time, and it was so much fun. The actors were great at improvising when the audience participants didnt know what to do, and they really helped everyone feel involved. While the venue at Serb Hall may not be "fancy" the food was good. There was even one person at our table that didnt eat from buffets so they ordered a separate meal ahead of time. I would gladly go to this show again, it was fun, made me laugh, and was well written and acted. Good event for a group of friends!!

Reviewed 30 August 2012

Mike & Robbie were so much fun! They made our 20 Anniversary Party a riot! I would recommend this company! They were able to get everyone involved and the 2 1/2 hours just flew by! We had never done this type of party before, but we will be doing it again! Thank you so much for making our day fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2012

We did not know what to expect at first. It was somewhat like the board game "Clue". Once we got the hang of it, it was fun, but I think it could have been explained a little better, for those who had never done something like this before. I think I would probably do it again some day.

3  Thank Debbie J