Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Tripadvisor$79
Vio.com
Priceline$79
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2021

I stayed one night that was enough noise you could hear a guy and girl fight drugs.The manager herself is on meth one guy always bugged people he and room stunk he. Smoked in his room honestly don't think he used toilet I think owners need to come and do something was the worst night in a hotel ever had will never stay there again especially if that guy is still there and they say under new management obviously owners don't live near if one gut can smoke in his room every one should be able to very very disgusted person two door bells not a one works I will never stay again and does anyone know who even owns the place because maybe they should get there

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Ssteve123
Reviewed January 3, 2021

Worse motel in 47 years of travel. Did reservation on line, Should have figured it out when it had snowed 5 days ago sidewalk still not shoveled packed down . slippery to walk on. The room was not as shown- quite old, vents on wall heater had not been cleaned in a long time so the dirt was blowing right into your room. One bath towel for two people, one wash cloth, the electric outlet on bathroom wall to plug your dryer or whatever was not operable. No coffee maker as advertised, no cups of any kind so when brushing our teeth we had no cups to rinse out our mouths, one of the towels was totally stained with bleach - looked like you'd use it to clean your car. The bathtub had hair longer than a nite crawler in it and obviously missed- disgusting. Three pillows for a king bed, all very mushy , still had summer bedspread on top -very light with no other cover other than a light sheet, this is winter. To top things off the office had two buzzers to get the people to come from upstairs- well neither buzzers work- had to open the office door, walk around the check in counter and go up the stairs an open the private entrance to get someones attention- the gal told me the buzzers don't work, How are you suppose to get help! Gave us a second room- no better They offered a free room for a later stay. The whole time neither person wore a Covid mask, yet they had a clearly posted sign on their door saying masks were required. NEVER NEVER NEVER STAY HERE!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed September 26, 2020

The room I stayed in was clean. Dan, the manager was very kind and accommodating with my needs. The house cleaning person Trish was very good and whenever I needed clean towels etc they were right there. During my stay I needed to use both the air conditioning and the heat and both worked fine. I enjoyed having a chair outside my room so I could sit and relax. I traveled from Illinois. Overall my stay at the Marienette Inn was pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 14, 2020

Beds were terrible. Curtains, chair and rugs all had holes in them. Couldn't get the handle on the bathtub pipe to lift up so no shower. Could hear neighbors all night so had to wear earplugs. This place needs a lot of help.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank blackpupchucky
Reviewed July 28, 2020 via mobile

Believe the one star reviews for this place. It’s the kind of place that you have to wear shoes inside because the carpeting is so nasty. We made the mistake of walking barefoot until we saw how dirty the soles of our feet quickly became. Our room was very run down. There was a foul smelling rusty water in the shower drain. The sink was cracked and rusted. And those are just a couple of the dilapidated features of our room. FWIW, the staff at check in were fine, but it’s time for a complete overhaul/update of this place.

Date of stay: July 2020