Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$85
Priceline$85
Booking.com$85
Vio.com$85
Travelocity$85
Etrip$85
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here on a motorcycle trip, and it was perfect from that perspective. The rate was low, the rooms were clean, and the people were friendly. If you’re looking for luxury, this isn’t the place, but if you’re looking for a clean, comfortable place to rest for the night, this place will suit you just fine. Recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank everlast_34
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

woipdate to previous review ownership and management have changed since then multiple times new managers doing a great job clean new sheets new window coverings lady works her butt off doing what she can to improve keep up the good work

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

The place had just changed owners. The new owners were very kind and accommodating. For what I paid it was an excellent value. Room was clean. I had no problems sleeping here. If you read bad reviews, the submitter is probably a giant PITA. Marinette in is a great find. And the AC was ice cold!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Staff were ok, Gave us a room that didn't have any smells was ok. Until I pulled the covers back and had a stain on sheets that would be where my face would be. Looked like it was a stain that had been washed but looked like it could have been blood. I asked for new sheets but they only had a flat and not a fitted. So then moved us to a new room. This room smelled very musty, moldy or mildew not sure which. Around the door frame in bathroom towards the floor looked black(maybe moldy not sure) I believe its new ownership but they have a long ways to go yet. They did try to accommodate and I give them credit for that. Would not stay there again

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Having needing a place to stay about half way along our trip, I had looked up hotels/motels in and around the marinette area. Not finding much availability for a Friday night, and the price being well cheaper than others, I booked with the Marinette Inn. I called and said we would not be there until well after midnight and they said no problem. When we showed up around 2am, no one was there, but after seconds of hitting the doorbell, we had the owners down and opening up for us. They were very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us coming in so late. We quickly checked in and hit the rooms. It was definitely a no frills motel, but the rooms were nice. The shower had plenty of pressure, but my only complaints would be is our room had no towels and the bed was a tad too firm for my liking, but other than that, our quick stay to get a shower and some quick sleep in was wonderful.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple