Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$79
Booking.com$79
Vio.com$79
Priceline$79
Etrip$79
Travelocity$79
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Staff were ok, Gave us a room that didn't have any smells was ok. Until I pulled the covers back and had a stain on sheets that would be where my face would be. Looked like it was a stain that had been washed but looked like it could have been blood. I asked for new sheets but they only had a flat and not a fitted. So then moved us to a new room. This room smelled very musty, moldy or mildew not sure which. Around the door frame in bathroom towards the floor looked black(maybe moldy not sure) I believe its new ownership but they have a long ways to go yet. They did try to accommodate and I give them credit for that. Would not stay there again

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Having needing a place to stay about half way along our trip, I had looked up hotels/motels in and around the marinette area. Not finding much availability for a Friday night, and the price being well cheaper than others, I booked with the Marinette Inn. I called and said we would not be there until well after midnight and they said no problem. When we showed up around 2am, no one was there, but after seconds of hitting the doorbell, we had the owners down and opening up for us. They were very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us coming in so late. We quickly checked in and hit the rooms. It was definitely a no frills motel, but the rooms were nice. The shower had plenty of pressure, but my only complaints would be is our room had no towels and the bed was a tad too firm for my liking, but other than that, our quick stay to get a shower and some quick sleep in was wonderful.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I reviewed this place two years ago but I've since stayed again and believe the place is under new ownership.

Great for a one-night stay. Awesome rate under $80 as we were going to the Packer game 40 minutes up the road. Staff was friendly at check-in. A simple drop of the room key at check-out.

Building and rooms definitely shows its age, but rooms were very clean and comfortable. Air conditioning worked great, bathroom was well stocked with towels and toiletries for three people, and we loved the three-bed room since we had three in our party. Wish more hotels offered this option.

Beds could have been a little more comfortable in my opinion, but that's all personal preference. I still slept good.

Wish the shower had a shelf to put your shampoo/soap/whatever on. That's my only suggestion.

Wifi was spotty, but we didn't need it much anyway. Didn't use the TV in the room at all so can't comment on that.

Nice base for a Packer game or if you're passing through and stopping for the night.

Don't hesitate to go here. Would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2018

We needed a place to stay and started looking in Marinette. We found the Marinette Inn and we found the room clean and the price very reasonable. The coffee was hot and black so we enjoyed that option also.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I would normally not stay in a place like this especially after reading the reviews, but I was traveling solo and looking to save some money and this place fit the bill.

I should have left after checking in when I had to ring the bell to get the manager on duty. She seemed quite upset that she had to drag her butt down the stairs to check me in. Hey sorry, but that’s your job. She was obviously not in a good mood and snapped when I asked about the broken coffee machine and the broken juice machine.

The WiFi was another “broken” item. I didn’t bother bringing it up to the managers attention because of her mood. Room was clean but the mattresses were trashed. I had 2 beds. One bed was as firm as a bakers and the other mattress practically sunk to the floor when sat upon. I chose the board.

The room was clean (the sole reason for 2 stars) and I did leave some $ for the housekeeper because it probably isn’t easy cleaning that place. Don’t expect much in the way of toiletries. The soap bars were microscopic and as I said, don’t expect breakfast, but that’s ok cause you’ll probably want to leave as soon as possible.

Date of stay: July 2018