Lowest prices for your stay
$97
Priceline
$97
Lol.travel
$93
Expedia.com$97
Travelocity$97
Algotels$105
All reviews front desk room was clean bagged breakfast basic accommodations desk staff great mattress recommend this hotel easy access in town place to sleep c unit fitness center stay there again motel businesses microwave cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2022 via mobile

I stayed in room 124, an ADA compliant room. I'm not in a wheelchair but that's OK. The bath sink was nice but the tub/ shower was nasty. Stains in the caulking, broken shower tile, electrical tape on the showerhead- but it still leaked, old toilet seat, ans the carpet I. The entry is worn and torn. The bed was nice but the furniture is a little beat up. As an ADA compliant room, it needs help to bring up to decent

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2022

I would have only given this place two stars if it had not been for the quality of the staff and the place was clean even though the rooms smelled heavily of disinfectant and musty carpet. The hotel is very outdated, and the lack of upgrades show. We were in the hotel for a week and the last two days the door locks did not work properly, and I had to have my key cards rekeyed at least a dozen times, one of the members in our group had to be moved to another room because his stopped working all together. The location is excellent as there are plenty of places to eat withing walking distance. Taking to the locals and others who have stayed in the area this motel is about average for the town, so maybe I have just become a hotel snob since I am used to a greater selection in places I have stayed before.

Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Andrea Riebe, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2022

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Reviewed June 11, 2022

I was there for a week. It was not good- I was using a pet friendly room. It was very, very small and not clean. Maybe other rooms are nicer-not mine. The room had a mold like odor too and the heat/air conditioner did not work correctly.
The hallway had dirty- stained carpet and almost all the ceiling tiles were cracked or water marked.
The breakfast had maybe half the stuff shown in the pictures.
A sheriff in town stated he would not recommend this hotel so I am switching. There was NO feature in the hotel that matched the pictures shown here.
Maybe the worse hotel I have stayed in since college years.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2022 via mobile

Very clean and well kept. Only problem was working TV. My guess is user error. Staff is outstanding. Highly recommend. Well located and easy to find. Best of all, Breakfast . Had usual fare, muffins, coffee, juice, cereals, coffee and 2 types of waffle mix.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 11, 2022

The room looked recently remodeled. Nice in appearance and all. At first sight, I liked the tile floor instead of carpeting. However, when I wiped up some spilled water with a couple of tissues it was...yuck...dirty. Management should check with the cleaning staff to see if rooms are being mopped after each stay with clean mop water. Dirty water...dirty floors still. Otherwise, I'd stay here again but would bring some slippers.

Date of stay: May 2022