Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$69
Priceline
Hotels.com$69
Booking.com$69
Travelocity$69
Vio.com$69
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2019

We would definitely stay here again. This is a comfortable, clean, affordable, welcoming and hospitable motel. After a long day of driving, this was just perfect for the two of us. And the Mexican restaurant two blocks down, was a bonus. We would recommend the Budget Inn to others.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank F8383BEpeterl
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Needed a room for our last night of UP trip, Budget worked out great . Clean room, nice shower, affordable, friendly, 2 downtown areas to explore. Happy our stay. A little breakfast is all we missed

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that’s in the area. The improvements since I last stayed here over a year ago are awesome. I really love how great they did the bathroom. It’s really home looking in the room. The carpets are cleaned and the beds are comfortable. If you need somewhere to stay, go there. And the owners are wonderful. They are really nice and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Allison2113
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

It is nice to see the improvements done since I last stayed. They have the usual coffee pot, fridge, microwave. Staff was very nice. Right across from 3 Brothers so you can just walk over for dinner and drinks. Definitely would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Tricialand
Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I need to come to town quite often for work and sometimes last minute. I call and the eill save a room for me. The rooms are clean and comfy. And the staff are very friendly and accommodating. I always choose this place when i come to the area.

Date of stay: November 2017