Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
Expedia.com$79
Travelocity$79
Hotels.com$79
Lol.travel$92
All reviews train tracks waffles prompt service sausage stay there again front desk staff continental breakfast menominee river bed was very comfortable very nice stay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2020

The room was great, the breakfast was excellent with good variety and the staff was friendly and courteous. Ample good parking with a a washer and dryer which we used. The coffee is exceptional and the handicap room we had was superb with a walk in shower and high toilet. The location is right off the highway.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 7, 2020

I expected a bit more from a Baymont. We settled in our room, then turned on the TV. The cable wasn't working. This forced us to change rooms. The guy that came to look at the TV (front desk guy) wasn't very friendly.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 5, 2020

I had checked in for the night. Staff was excellent. My wife and I had our children with us on a nice little getaway. When we got to our room, we were very disappointed. The room had a smell, the windows seeped air my wife said she saw bugs in the bathroom but by the time I walked over, they must have scampered. We asked for another room and the front desk clerk, whom was very nice, called the manager. The manager said there would be an uncharge of $20.00. I asked to speak with the manager and they said there is nothing to talk about. I said we don't want to stay there and the manager said we have to pay anyway. Ownership, if you are listening, you have a problem. It's not your staff, its your manager. We don't have a lot of money so we were stuck at this poorly managed hotel. Don't make the same mistake we made, avoid this place.

Room tip: Don't book a room here.
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank robert2348
Reviewed October 31, 2019

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was huge and very clean. Only problem I had was the hotel is right next to the train tracks and it sounded like the train was going to run into the hotel

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank shannanwelty85
Reviewed October 23, 2019

This hotel may look renovated, but it's a sham. The hallways are covered in chipped paint and drywall dust. I have stayed here on three separate occasions. I do this because I don't want a "one off" experience to jade my opinion. But I can now saw its bad. The staff at the counter and reservations don't have consistent discounts as advertised (for instance, last night was a day they don't offer a military discount, where as all other do, but if I joined the points program, they would give me it). The noise was out of control, many men out in the hallways intoxicated yelling into the late evening, then smashing the room next to me. Front desk didn't do anything until LEO and Rescue personnel showed up. When checking out, the front desk didn't ask about stay, even stand to greet me or ask any questions, just took keys and stayed on phone. The rooms were clean, but the bathroom and fridge were quite dirty. Very disappointed in this hotel.

Room tip: choose another hotel. A coworker stayed at the Quality Inn down the roan, $30 cheaper and very clean.
Date of stay: October 2019