“Great massage”

Healing Muscle Therapies
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Therapeutic Massage in a Sanctuary Environment. Visit Healing Muscle Therapies in beautiful downtown Lake Geneva and feel the tension melt away. Choose a customized massage treatment combining Swedish Relaxation with Deep Tissue techniques or add a whole new dimension to your massage with warm Himalayan Salt Stones, used as an extension of therapist's hands. In addition, the ancient healing art of Traditional Thai massage is available with gentle stretching to improve flexibility. Hours by appointment. Convenient online scheduling.
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Was in town for the weekend and wanted a massage. This place was a great find. Excellent massage that included some stretching. Marti was attentive and asked for feedback. Her prices are also incredibly reasonable. I would definitely go back again.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"therapist"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 15 April 2016

I have been a regular client of Marti's for years and can truly say my life is so much better because of her healing hands. Prior to regular massage I had ongoing problems with the muscles in my neck and shoulders causing tension headaches, now, if I feel a twinge i book a massage to keep the headaches at bay and to keep my muscles moving well.

As an added bonus Marti has a beautiful, serene massage room which helps you to relax from the moment you enter. Whether you are looking for a relaxing massage or you have specific problems you need help with, Healing Muscle Therapies is the place to go.

Marti is a lovely lady whose extensive massage knowledge and kind manner will have you feeling better in no time.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I have been a customer of the Healing Massage Therapies for over 4 years, and always receiving the best quality and service.
I tried so many massage places between Chicago and Milawaukee. I was looking for providing the good Shiatsu massage for my sore neck and shoulder. Marti was the winner! Her deep tissue massage skill is excellent and ease my pain nicely. She really listens concerns, and care about client. The room is always clean, comfortable and relaxing environment.
I am very happy to find her, and highly recommended if you are looking for the BEST.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I've been going to Marti for years. I keep coming back because she does such a fantastic job. The women is gifted. Not only does she make me feel wonderful while she works on me, but for days afterward, as well.