Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Wine is fine.

Quaint place; just coming I. To its own. Good variety of wines. Expanding into bourbons and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
P1150NEbillk
via mobile
Great Wine!

Reviewed 28 August 2021
justingF7130MU
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Lake Geneva
All reviews wine tasting nice visit tasting area great art price break williams bay artwork artists bartender wisconsin
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

The atmosphere and wine are awesome! Such a fun little place with really personal service. If you're looking for a great winery near Lake Geneva this is your place!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I stopped in to try the tasting. When I asked about the tasting, they explained that the tastings stop whenever there is a band playing. However, I was able to taste the Port and Rum. Both tasted better than I expected. I tried to buy a bottle of Rum. Unfortunately for them, their credit card machine was not working.

They have high tops in side and a nice sitting area outside.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank GerryBaron06
Reviewed 10 May 2021

I was not a fan of this winery at all. The wines were not good, the staff are not the friendliest, they were not rude, just not friendly. My husband and I did four samples of either wine or spirits, you can mix and match, but all the wine was not good. either it was bitter or had an after taste. The best thing I tasted was the whiskey and it wasn't the best, but it was much smoother than the wine. My husband did the Spirits and he too, thought they were not very good. Reservations are not required, unless you are in a large group.

Date of experience: May 2021
2  Thank Kami1129
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Went here with the family this past weekend, and purchased the distillery tasting. Here is my objective review:

My original reaction to the $45 price tag was it was too much, but decided after being in quarantine for the past year that we would just do it. Had a party of 7.

The building itself is pretty cool and contains not only the winery & distillery but enough room to house an art & music studio for the owners other ventures. However, when we walked in, the tables were extremely close together and people were packed in.

The server then walked us through the tasting process with a list of about 6 spirits. I have gone to many of these local distillery tastings and recognize that you might find one or two spirits that taste OK, so I was not expecting much. Every one of the spirits had a very pronounced methanol-like odor and taste - this included the moonshine, gin, brandy, & whiskey. All were literally undrinkable. If fact, even though really none of the 7 of us really drank much of the liquor, that taste and smell remained with us the rest of the night - even after leaving. No one felt the best after we left this tasting.

There was a band that was scheduled to play and thought we would stick around, but the owners seemed very interested in seating their friends at our table...Additionally, the bar only uses their own spirits, so even going to the bar to get a drink meant having to drink the same crappy liquor. Oh and btw - your $45 also gets you a free bottle of the crappy liquor.

On the positive side, the cheese and meat board was pretty good. There were any folks there doing the wine tasting, and I do not have any feedback on that front.

Summary - definitely not worth the price and stay away from the home-made liquor! Have a real hard time understanding all the positive reviews of this place - certainly not what we experienced.

Date of experience: February 2021
2  Thank zak1271
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Probably the coolest winery I’ve ever been to. It’s a triple threat, music, art, studio and a winery AND recently a distillery. You can even check out the music studio/lounge. The owners are awesome, they have puppies! The wine tasting is $25 price includes a take home bottle, we participated in the musicians wine tasting series, live music, small plates and cocktails. They even have wine/paint nights. Parking can get congested on busy days if you’re local I recommend a cab or lyft. My only complaint is the table service. There is no table service, the waitress comes gives us our tastings makes our rounds but she seemed to be the only one doing it. On a packed Saturday night. I also recommend coming early (especially during the pandemic and if you want to avoid large crowds). We ordered bottles and some of us got ours, some of us had to go to the bartender to pick ours up - in addition to drinks. Nevertheless it is a MUST if you’re up in Lake Geneva/Williams Bay.

Date of experience: January 2021