Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$110
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$199
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$178
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$184
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$185
Lazy Cloud Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$185
SevenOaks(Lake Geneva)
US$229
US$219
Priceline
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$395
2,378 results
All reviewschop housegolf coursegrand genevabathroom mirroritalian restaurantplayboy clubjunior suiteget awayfire pitbeautiful groundsgreat golflobby barski hillfitness centersteam roomfrom chicagobottle of champagne
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Over the years I have stayed many times at the grand Geneva and must say this last stay was disappointing from check-In to check-out. Majority of staff was rude and inconsiderate, resort was dirty- plates and food from room service in every hallway- pool area dirty and unkept - rooms dated and not cleaned properly. While sitting in the lobby attempting to enjoy a night cap my sister and I were being attacked by hungry mosquitoes. What used to be a beautiful-luxury resort is a below average dated poorly run resort - not sure if there has been a change in management or ownership. Don't waste your money staying here!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Steve M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I would like to thank you for being a loyal guest over the years with us. I am so sorry to learn we did not exceed your expectations during your most recent stay though. We pride ourselves on high service standards and a Four Diamond experience, and it sounds like we fell short of delivering those during your stay. Your feedback is very important, and will help us to continue to elevate our experience. If we can earn you back as a guest again, please reach out to us so we can find the perfect room and provide the best experience possible during your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our group was at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa for a retreat during the second weekend of July. Check in was quite easy and smooth for me (I was pleased with being able to check in early before the 2 pm time). The property was amazing with wide-open lands, including a small airport, and some beautiful landscaping. It also has a trolley that take people around to different locations. So why is the review is not a perfect 5?

1. The pricing is a bit high in comparison to other properties with comparable offerings close by. At least this is what I was able to compare pricing-wise on line when I am writing this review. Our group went to other properties in previous years so I was able to compare.
2. My room, unfortunately, is not smelling very pleasant, it was a combination of bleach and musty smell. Since I was in a hurry and had to be in a meeting almost all day, I didn't want to make a big deal when check in. However, the smell does become unpleasant at night.
3. The food, especially the vegetable, was overcooked. We had working lunch and dinner so we got buffet-style food and the overcooked vegetable (brown broccoli) was not very appetizing. The flat-iron steak for dinner was also overcooked and become tough.
4. The severs was not very well-prepared: we did not have enough rolled-ups (napkins and silverware) at lunch and they do not have enough extra forks at the dinner right away when I asked. There was no coffee or tea ready at lunch. It was provided when I asked but it should have been made available inside the meeting room throughout the meeting. We paid for it in the morning and it could have been left there with very little additional cost.

Room Tip: Second floor room to bring your luggage in. Bring a bicycle to explore the property.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Steve M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

First, we would like to thank you so much for staying with us with your group in July! While we are thrilled to hear the check-in was easy and you enjoyed the scenic views of the property and the wide open land, we regret to hear that your room and the food did not exceed your expectations. Your feedback truly means a lot to our team and we will use this feedback to help us elevate the resort experience. It was truly a pleasure to host you and we look forward to better impressing the next time you stay at Grand Geneva. Please reach out to us in advance of a future stay, so we can help find a room that is perfect for you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place is outstanding the staff is awesome the food is great and the place is beautiful going back to celebrate our 25th anniversary in August!!!!! Can’t wait. The place is so close yet you feel like your thousand miles away.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Hello Sam and thank you so much for the wonderful comments on your recent stay! That feeling of being a thousand miles away is exactly the feeling we strive to provide! I am beyond excited to hear that you enjoyed our staff and the food. I truly thank you for staying with us. We were thrilled to host you and we are even more excited to have you back again in August. Please let us know when booking that you are celebrating your 25th anniversary. We love to know what our guests are celebrating when they stay. Please accept an early Happy Anniversary from all of us here at Grand Geneva.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This resort/hotel was propably nice 25 years ago. Definitely not worth the money. Every room is so hot!!! The “air conditioning” vent have mold on them and do not blow cold air. The walk and stairs from the “lobby” to your room is ridiculous.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends

Greetings from Lake Geneva! While our resort has a rich history, no one likes to show their age. I apologize if your room accommodations did not meet expectations. Summer in Wisconsin has been very warm and our engineering team works hard to maintain all the units in each room. I hope you were able to reach out and have yours inspected so your stay could be more comfortable. Our resort was designed with a Frank Lloyd Wright Prairie-Style architecture, so our long hallways are built into the countryside. We hope you can embrace the tone that sets for your relaxing stay during your next visit. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to see you during the months and years ahead.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited as a getaway without the kids. Our room was nice. Average, nothing fancy, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable. My only complaint about the room was the noise from the adjoining room. We could literally hear every word of our neighbors conversations (and they weren’t shouting). The adjoining doors need to be more sound-proof. The balcony was very small, but it was nice to sit outside and enjoy the view. The bathroom was updated. The tub was clean and the mirror had a tv in it which was pretty neat.

The pool was nice but the pool drinks were pretty pricey ($11 each). One evening we walked down to the pool only to find that it closed at 10...that was disappointing.

We had dinner at Brissago and left disappointed. Service was sub par and the food was mediocre. Our server and the manager were very friendly but we did a lot of waiting. We waited for refills, for our order to be taken, for our check to come, etc. Our server forgot to order our side dish so we didn’t get to even enjoy the asparagus we wanted. We ordered the flourless chocolate cake for dessert and it was so dry and hard, as if it were a few days old. Not worth the $100+.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Good morning, Amanda! Thank you for your detailed review. I appreciate all the feedback you've provided about your room accommodations, poolside service and your dining experience. Our team takes every guest's experience to heart and will use it help make improvements. Our four diamond resort strives to create lasting memories for every guest and I hope you and your husband enjoyed your special getaway.