Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$110
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

SevenOaks(Lake Geneva)
US$229
US$219
US$199
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$184
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$178
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Lazy Cloud Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$185
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$185
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$149
Priceline
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$395
Orbitz.com
2,378 results
All reviewschop housegolf coursegrand genevabathroom mirroritalian restaurantplayboy clubjunior suiteget awayfire pitbeautiful groundsgreat golflobby barski hillfitness centersteam roomfrom chicagobottle of champagne
Reviewed 9 July 2018

My family stayed at the Grand Geneva Resort for a family reunion and it was fine. The rooms were okay. We stayed in a villa and our 1 year old daughter was crawling everywhere. In a matter of minutes her knees were black. Needless to say the floors were likely not cleaned well.

The food at the hotel was okay. Nothing to write home about

It is important to note that the villas are far from the main lodge. The resort provides a trolley service. However, if one would like to walk there are no side walks so you should be careful on the streets.

The pools were fine.

I would say if you have to stay here, the resort is fine. But if you are choosing your own vacation I would not choose this resort.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank jessicaLDC
Steve M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent family reunion experience. Our villas are indeed in their own secluded space with their own private pools and private space away from the Main Lodge. Sounds like you were able to enjoy the trolley service that is available to transport you around the resort, but I am so sorry that your experience ended with you wanting more. Our goal is to exceed all of our guests expectations, but it sounds like we fell short during your stay. If you have specific feedback on how we can help elevate our service and experiences that would have helped us earn a 5 star rating, please don't hesitate to reach out. All of our guest feedback is truly invaluable, and I appreciate you taking the time to share this.

Regards,
Steve Magnuson

Reviewed 8 July 2018

The Grand Geneva is a beautiful resort inside and out. There are plenty of amenities and recreation areas to keep busy. Our room was comfortable but two wall lamps were hanging off their hinges. There were 2 fire alarms that went off just as we were getting ready for bed, no one seemed to know what was going on. At the registration desk, we realized we were early and could not get access to our room till 4 p.m. The agent was quite young, inexperienced and had language issues. We took our room keys but could not get into our room before 4 p.m. It was a good thing we registered early because at 4 p.m. the line to registration was very, very long and only 1 agent at the front desk which did not seem right.

There are a number of restaurants on the property but none of them are reasonably priced, even the breakfast buffet cost was over $20/per person. We chose to eat off property.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Steve M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Greetings from Lake Geneva! Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our 1,300 acre resort has so many amenities, we find guests don't have to leave to enjoy themselves. It's unfortunate your visit was interrupted by fire alarms - it's hard to relax when other guests are not courteous to those around them. I'll share your feedback about the check-in process with the front desk. They always strive to find the right balance of staff to help guests begin their experience at Grand Geneva. Our restaurant prices match the quality of the dining experience we serve and I hope you'll splurge on an outstanding meal the next time you visit the resort. I appreciate all the time you took to share a detailed review and our guest experience gets better with every piece of feedback!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Still the gold standard for resorts in the Lake Geneva area with several dining and shopping options on site as well as first rate room and spa services. Plenty of parking--a must--complement the lodge and it remains a true 'go to' in the area.

Room Tip: Decide how near or far you want to be from dining or spa services and plan accordingly.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your rave review! I'm glad your experience was worth all five stars at our four diamond property! I appreciate your compliments and I hope you'll visit us again in the months and years ahead.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

I went for my first time on a solo vacation (not what I am accustomed to) but thought this would be "the place" to be to unwind and relax. It was initially and the spa is wonderful (had a pedicure, manicure, facial and massage) and I enjoyed all those things but now what?? Most all the staff are friendly, knowledgable and willing to help but I was in the last building (#1) and it's kind of a maze to maneuver when you first arrive because it is very large and can be confusing (but that is only because it used to be the playboy club and was designed this way so celebrities could come and go as they pleased and not be followed) - that's all fine and dandy if you're a celebrity, but for the everyday joe (or jane) in my case, I like ease and access and to be closer to the main building - I could have moved, but didn't want to at this point (not that I mind walking - I love to walk) but this resort just didn't work for me. They do in fact offer alot to do like scooter tours, ceramic class, and boat tours (to name a few) but for me, it was too overwhelming, I felt the staff were like robots when every single one of them would say "have a grand day." Really?? I know that's your signature and all, but why can't you just say "enjoy yourself" or something else that sounds more real. I know you've gotten a four diamond rating for the last several years, but you need to "relate" to people more on a more personal level and I did get that too at times - Desiree at the front desk was helpful and very kind (as I have been struggling for several years taking care of my elderly mother) so I wasn't used to doing things for myself. A young man by the name of Lucas came by with a card from Desiree and it was very touching and sweet. Needless to say, Lucas talked to me for a bit (which I really enjoyed) and he and Desiree really made the stay worthwhile. Other than that, a young girl in the Grand Cafe was just superb - Callie was her name and she was great! from her communication, her service and just her overall aura - I hope she (as well as Desiree and Lucas are recognized for their effort and level of service because they all deserve it!) But sadly I felt the overall atmosphere to be very stuffy and uptight and even when I went to the pool, it was not relaxing as it is in front of the Grand Cafe - so I felt like I was "on display" I think the pool should be somewhere more private and away from the main building but it's not although the indoor pool is more private but of course, it is indoors and I wanted to get some much-needed vitamin D (the sun!). I don't believe this is the place for a "solo" vacationer to be as it is more family and kid oriented and I just did not feel like I belonged here. Perhaps next time when I come with family but it really just didn't work well for me.

Room Tip: Buildings 1 & 2 are furthest away from the main building.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Steve M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Good morning from lovely Lake Geneva, Susan! After reading your review, it sounds like there was a lot of aspects you enjoyed and others you found challenging. I hope your overall experience was relaxing, since that's what you set out on your trip to do. Our associates strive to provide every guest with individualized service. We all know guests may not remember what we said to them, but they remember how we made them feel. And it sounds like Desiree, Lucas and Callie made you feel welcome and at home. I will be sure to personally pass along your compliments to them! I'm glad you enjoyed the spa services at WELL Spa + Salon and I hope you'll come back again to pamper yourself. It's very important everyone takes a moment to breathe and recharge their souls so you can approach life refreshed and reinvigorated. I hope Grand Geneva's picturesque countryside allowed you to catch your breath. I want every vacationer, whether solo or with family and friends, to enjoy their getaway to Lake Geneva. Thank you for taking your time to write a detailed response - it provides our team with a lot of insight about what we're doing right and where we can improve. I hope you'll reconsider and visit again.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time! Fun getaway with my daughters!!!! People were great and the food was really good! We have played bingo, went to the pool and shopped!! We went to the grand club and loved it! The breakfast and snacks were so good!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Steve M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Sounds like a wonderful family getaway! Thank you for letting us help create some unforgettable family memories during bingo and pool time. I am thrilled you enjoyed the Geneva Club, it really is a must-have when reserving your room. We loved hosting you and your family and invite you back for more family fun again soon. Than you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback with us.

Regards,