“Loved It!”

Island eats food truck
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in La Pointe
Reviewed 4 September 2017

If you've been to Madeline Island (paradise, in my opinion - but I digress), you know that the dining options are a bit limited! So we were hiking around town, visiting the galleries, just hanging out. The Burned Down Cafe was fun to look at but didn't seem to be our scene. Enter Island Eats food truck. A food truck on Madeline Island! Limited menu. Needed to appreciate a bit of eclectic Mexican fare - check. I had the daily special and my wife picked one of the regular options. It was great! And fun! They were busy and we had to wait just a bit - but whose in a hurry on Madeline Island anyway? They apologized for the wait - completely unnecessary. We loved it!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

On Thursday evenings, the Island Eats Food Truck utilizes a brick oven to make pizza. Handmade, with locally sourced ingredients make for a winning combination. They are creating a very nice niche for themselves on Madeline Island, and I think they will be big time winners with their truck.Our group of four shared three pizzas. They were delicious and filling!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Food made with just the best health-fullest ingredients. They make tasty healthy food that really energizes you. So quick convenient and healthy I just wish they were open more often! Currently the best value on Madeline Island for grubbin on the go.

1  Thank Captain Bob H
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We ate a quick lunch at this permanent food truck in front of the burned out pizza place. They use fresh ingredients and the food was made to order. We tried the wrap, burrito and the quesadilla options of the day. Our kids liked the quesadillas. The wrap and burritos had a bit too much rice for my taste and could have used some beans for flavor and moistness, but some of the flavors were inventive.

1  Thank IowaMum
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Located on the grounds of the burned down cafe this place had some very interesting choices. It was good stuff and has a little spice to it as well. Good bar eats.

1  Thank mcdonapa