“Quaint and dwlicious”

Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wonderful new steakhouse restaurant that has a view to match.
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Happened upon this place. How beautiful. Would come again. Charming. Clean. Lovely. Fries are super good as is the pizza. Would definitely come again. Nice breeze. Sunny. Calm environment.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place. Homey feel. Lots of parking and is on a pretty little lake, Eagle Lake. Indoor and outdoor seating. We sat indoors. We ordered 2 fish fries and a chicken Marsala. All were very tasty. Good bread and rolls. A super friendly waitress helped us, Julie I believe. Cheerfulness abounds. The hostess was very accommodating. Super service. I would go back in a minute. Nice homemade cooking. Yummy!!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We went on a "car cruise" to this destination for lunch. We were a large group (around 40), but did make previous arrangements. When we arrived, there was also another large group (20 or so), but they accommodated all of us quickly. Even though they were 'slammed' with our groups, and regular lunch customers on a Sunday, they did a fantastic job of taking our orders and serving us. Our table of 4 each ordered a different item, and it was all very good. I had a "wrap of the day" and it was delicious. So big I brought 1/2 home with me - much to my husband's delight, as he got to finish it. There is a separate bar area as well. There's plenty of parking. Since it's right on the lake, it makes for a nice view while enjoying some good food. We will gladly go back.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

A peaceful location on an in-land lake. Clean, tastefully decorated dining room and bar. Seating promptly. Nice variety of food. Waitress was a bit too friendly in calling us sweetie and dear. She may have been new to the establishment since she did not know what came with the evening's special. She also seemed to have some difficulty in filling the water glasses and serving the salad.

The fried haddock fish was served quickly. It was cooked well and was hot, the tartar sauce was tasty. The potatoe pancakes, which the waitress highly recommended, left a lot to be desired, they had no flavor. Price was mid-range.

1  Thank dabbler52
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I have gone here as a date night with my hubby as well as with the family. All times have been enjoyable. The food was great. Always get the baked french onion soup. Haddock on fish Friday and Wednesday is a nice change from the typical Cod. I normally get the specials as I like to try different dishes. The view is wonderful, over looking Eagle lake...and yes you may see an Eagle if you come at the right time. The people are very friendly and inviting. I would definitely recommend.