“Awful service - NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN-rude service”
Review of The Pancake Place

The Pancake Place
Ranked #5 of 430 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

We made an order for pick up. We went to pick it up 1st they said they gave it to someone else, then said they couldn’t find it....refused to re make our order & were very rude. So we NEVER got our food. We still have not got our refund for our order.! So we are out $40. Terrible, rude, no customer service, nobody knows what’s going on. We went to Bay family & it was amazing!!! Thank you Bay Family for being a great place with great food!!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (566)

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent food, HUGE portions, friendly service (thank you, Brenda!) We got the Mexican style stuffed hash browns, strawberry chocolate chip pancake, and stuffed French toast with blueberries. Ever the coffee was superb. We WILL be back!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Just had breakfast here this morning. It was packed, we had to wait about 15 minutes, no biggie. The restaurant was clean, bright and the staff was friendly.

I ordered “make your own omelet”, it was 3 eggs, I added, feta, spinach and tomatoes. It came with hash browns and your choice of toast, I picked cinnamon raisin, so good. The omelet was tasty and the hash browns were good, I wish they would have been more brown, but it was still good.

I will be back when I visit Green Bay again!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

Found this spot on trip advisor & so glad we did! It was definitely worth the stop! We each had half portions of stuffed hash browns! My husband had gyros stuffed and I had ham, onion, green pepper & cheese. Oh my!! We should have gotten a half portion of one & split! Plus it comes with toast!! Roll us out!! And it was my husband’s birthday.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020

The Pancake Place is a must stop on all of our trips to GB! Friendly and very quick service, delicious food and HUGE portion sizes! Try the stuffed hashbrowns :D

Date of visit: August 2020