Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
LouBelle59
New Holstein, Wisconsin

Room for night.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 2, 2024
I made a reservation for one night as we were leaving the next day out of Green Bay. I paid to have my vehicle parked there for 12 days. They gave me a phone number to call when we got back to Green Bay. We landed on Saturday the 27th and I called and called and called some more, no answer. I tried different phone numbers and nothing just rang and rang some more. Finally had to get us an Uber to take us from the airport to across the road. I found out that they changed names the day after we left. I even called Choice Hotels and the person told me that they were permanently closed. If they knew this was happening they should of said so. The room was very nice.
Date of stay: January 2024
    ₱6,923
  • Skyscanner.com
4.1 km from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Green Bay, WI
View more hotels in Green Bay
All reviews front desk bowling alley lambeau field waffles room was clean free breakfast would stay again breakfast staff mini fridge breakfast was delicious each morning great stay fresh fruit convenient location staff was friendly highway
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2024

We planned to spend one night so we could catch an early morning flight and beat the blizzard that struck on 1/12/24. A full ground stop at O’Hare prevented our departure. The Radisson was awesome in letting us stay over, including coming back from the airport at about 7:30 AM and spending more than 24 extra hours until the rescheduled flight was supposed to leave at 5:20 PM the next night. Due to continued bad weather and plunging frigid temperatures, that flight was delayed so long that it did not arrive until after our connection for Munich left. We can’t say enough nice things about the staff, the quality of the food (featuring many ingredients from local vendors) and the hot tub/sauna/exercise room facility. I couldn’t imagine being stranded in a better place.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Linda W
Reviewed September 23, 2023

The employee at check in was less than welcoming. We felt like we were disturbing him. The hallway was dimly lite. The carpets needed deep cleaning. We stayed two days. Towels are only changed every third day. No towel bars on which to dry them. Breakfast was good. Do not recommend.

Room tip: Enjoy the breakfast. Parking is excellent.
Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2023

The staff here is over the top nice. They had Christmas in July with a tree up. The lobby is comfortable. The rooms are clean with everything functioning. Breakfast was totally forgettable (like many highway brands)
I would stay here and at any Country Inn. I was impressed overall

Reviewed July 24, 2023

Our visit didn't start good. Our room was not clean. Dusty microwave Bathtub floor not clean and drawers had hair in them. I did tell front desk that night. I cleaned my room. Carpet needs to be cleaned. I walked on it in socks and they turned black. My television didnt work and had a light out in my room. I asked the gentleman at the desk and he came to my room and fixed it Hot tub not hot, just lukewarm. Pool area was clean. Breakfast was great. 2 nights in a row I asked for a extra pillow and was told there were none. No one even looked. The third night I asked Emma and Lilly at the desk. They looked in housekeeping and found one. These ladies were exceptional at customer service. Breakfast hosts were really nice and gave a good selection every morning. Over all I will not stay again unless I I elect my room first before I start to unpack. I prepaid for my stay due to a booking through work or I wold ask for a refund.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2023

The pros: extremely friendly staff and it was quiet. That’s probably the extent of the pros. This is an old building in need of an overhaul. The carpets are old and stained (would not even consider walking in the room barefoot) and the furnishings are worn. Our room was missing a room darkening window curtain panel and the curtains weren’t hung correctly (plus stained). The outlets and charger on my bedside weren’t working. Honestly, the room just didn’t feel as clean as it could have been. The breakfast included cold oatmeal in a “crockpot” device, cold eggs, and odd colored sausage. Not worth $129 a night. Would not stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family