“Good Ole JJ”

Add it.
Jimmy John's
Ranked #15 of 60 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I love it when I stay in a area that has JJ delivery. It is always great food at a value. I ordered my standard #4 and once again JJ you did it again. You brought delicious food right to my door and fast.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My favorite sub shop in the area. Fairly typical for sandwiches but much better than Subway. Beware the construction on 27th.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered my food by phone. Very polite person on the other end of the line. Very personable, professional and efficient. The delivery was very fast and my order was accurate.

1  Thank deeppurple1
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I always like the food and friendly service from this place offers. They are definitely freaky fast. Usually by the time you finish paying for your meal, it is already made for you. Always fresh and fast. I would recommend it to everyone!

1  Thank azwi
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Ordered a #1 (Pepe) sub sandwich and a bag of plain chips- it cost $12 delivered. Prices charged were different than menu provided by the Red Roof Inn on 13th St.
Delivered in about 20 minutes- so that was really appreciated, and driver was friendly.

1  Thank kheimsc

Been to Jimmy John's? Share your experiences!