“A must stop and see place!!”
Review of Country Ovens

Country Ovens
Reviewed 27 July 2017

My husband and I had a wonderful time here! We absolutely loved tasting their cherry juice and seeing all their cute displays and signs. Their staff person was so helpful and friendly as well. If you love cherries or just love a country store you should stop and try out their shop. We ended up buying several variety of things and have loved them all. I live in Utah, but I plan on ordering from their website just so I can have some of the good things they offer. Make the trip, it's worth it.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"samples"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

If you're a fan of tart cherries, this is a good place to visit. Most of their products are made with cherries. You can sample many things. Their pies are awesome so I'm really glad that we bought a jar of the pie filling. I love the dark chocolate dried cherries (they call them cherry de-lites) and my husband loved the trail mix. They have gift boxes too and you can order just about anything in the shop online.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were so glad we made this side stop while traveling to Door County, WI. We love trying new and different foods. They have a unique variety of cherry products. All that we tried were delicious. Cherry pie of course, tart cherry juice, dark chocolate covered dried cherries, cherry syrup and more!!! Yum-o!

JeremyPasz, Marketing Coordinator at Country Ovens, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you for stopping in at our little store. We appreciate the kind words and would like to personally invite you to our annual Cherry De-Lite Festival on July 15th 2017 to help us celebrate our 30th year in business.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

These folks have such flavorful products - their chocolate covered dried cherries got us started. We purchased extra dried cherry-blueberry-cranberry trail mix for gifts - and for ourselves for the trip home, ha.
Their cherry drink is so refreshing - just slightly tart...leaves a pleasant taste!
Visit their store in Forestville and enjoy their hospitality.

JeremyPasz, Marketing Coodinator at Country Ovens, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you for the positive review. We are glad that you enjoy the products that we provide. we would like to personally invite you to our annual festival July 15th, 2017 and help us celebrate our 30th anniversary.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

If heading up to or back from Door County along Wisconsin 42 between Algoma and Sturgeon Bay, this is a decent 10-15 minute stop. You head east from the main junction in town by the gas station and go 150 yards. While the name outside is Country Ovens, it is almost all centered on cherries. They have frozen, dried, chocolate covered, juice... You get the idea. A few samples will likely lead to a purchase.

JeremyPasz, Marketing Coordinator at Country Ovens, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

Thank you for your review. I apologize we are just starting to work with Trip Advisor and would have responded earlier if we had. We would like to personally visit you to our annual Cherry De-Lite Festival July 15th, 2017 as we celebrate our 30th anniversary.