All reviewsapple creek resortpool and hot tubdoor countyking suitepeninsula state parkgreat pool areaeasily within walking distancenice resortgreat weekendclose to townget awayseparate bedroomoff seasonwe've stayedconvenient locationsmall fridgeice machine
Reviewed 25 June 2018

clean, friendly, not crowded and Quiet. They have discounts to local food and shops if you stay with them.
Close to Mexican American dining across street. Good breakfast and they make fresh margaritas and shops.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank jenlakeliving
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Recently we stayed at Apple Creek Resort and we're surprised with a great suite that had 1 bedroom and a Murphy bed. The small kitchen area with microwave suited our needs and the patio was a bonus. The pool area was spotless and the view from the deck was peaceful.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nancy O
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We were taken in day of and given a lovely room when our other plans fell through. Staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean and comfortable, and the location is beautiful. Can't ask for much more, if I'm in the area again and want to stay in a hotel this will be my first call

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed recently at the private cottage at Apple creek recently.

The staff at the main hotel were amazing!!! Really friendly and seemed to care about what we needed.

We stayed in the private off site cottage, which is privately owned, so my review is not of the main hotel.

The cottage was ok. It’s a 3 bedroom house that’s about 4 miles from the main resort. Initial impression was great! Outside was awesome and the yard was great. My complaints are the inside appearance and funky smell.

It’s really outdated and needs new carpet and furniture. It was like visiting grandmas house from the 70s. A few lights did not work and you could tell that there were some areas that needed to be cleaned up a bit.

The kitchen was nice but again the appliances including the washer and dryer need to be replaced and modernized. For cheap that could be done and it would be a massive improvement.

The carpet was.....old.... I guess would be the word. There is a strange smell inside that I could not pinpoint. I did but two bottles of fabreze and use them both. It helped but still would need something. If being a few wall plugins and set them on high for a bit.

Also cell signal was 0 for Verizon and US Cellular. They had a land line which worked and frontier internet that “kinda” worked. I did call frontier to ask about the net and they did say they had an issue. I would it would be fixed for the next person. If you want to be off the grid this is the spot!

We didn’t spend a ton of time in the cottage which was ok with us.

We did use the pool in the main hotel and it was great!!! Honestly I would have preferred to stay in the main location. Again I can’t stress how great the staff was and Lynn was amazing!! We are planning on a trip at the end of September and I think we are going to stay in the main house.

If your looking for a place to stay Apple Creek is highly recommended. I just think I we had a different view of the cottage and what we expected. Again it’s privately owned so not knocking Apple Creek at all.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

53 years ago 3 college girls met as we took summer jobs in Fish Creek. We love to visit the old and new places Door County has to offer.Our favorite spot to stay is at the AppleCreek Resort. It is clean, well kept, facility caters to all our needs. The staff was phenomenal from the time we made out reservations to check out. They were friendly, professional, and accommodating. Our room was perfect for 3 individuals. It was quiet and comfortable. Easily .accessible - located in the middle of Door County.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends