Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Travelocity$116
Vio.com$116
Agoda.com$125
All reviews door county white birch bed and breakfast workout room public beach cookies whirlpool tub indoor pool small kitchenette washington island sister bay suite tamarack sumac cedar anniversary units
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2022

Our room was Helga on the 2nd floor. Evidentally this is a "cheaper" room. When we entered we found it totally unacceptable but ouronly options for a two night stay is to move across the all for one night to a larger room and the 2nd night move again which is a great inconvenience because of the 2nd floor, steep stairs our our luggage, the 2nd night room was a suite at double the cost. No other options. No breakfast, broken light, squeeky door, luke warm tea, coffee. Not a good experience.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank susancU6019FJ
Reviewed August 3, 2022 via mobile

I brought a friend to Door County for her first stay. When we checked in, the young lady at the desk had a very difficult time splitting the bill. When we entered out suite in the Sumac House, Suite 2, there was a nasty, musty smell coming from a cracked, leaking refrigerator which they eventually replaced. On the third night of of our stay, we were awakened by the fire alarm and spent most of the next hour in the parking lot watching the fire department going in and out of our building. We were allowed back in with no explanation about what had happened. Very unsettling and made for a sleepless remainder of the night. When we inquirednwhat the Inn would do to compensate the guests, we were told we would receive a $50 credit. For a $300 per night room, it seemed like very little. I have stayed at Eagle Harbor Inn 6 or 7 times. They have to realize they are not the only game in town with hundreds of other housing options in Door County. I have many, many friends who come to Door County and I have shared this experience with them. Come on Eagle Harbor Inn, compensate your guests!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2022

We stayed in the house where you check in. Our room was VERY floral and like a maze of mirrors. I can't remember how many mirrors I counted in our room. The bathroom was small, but not an issue. I really wish they still served breakfast. I saw some advertisements that still had free breakfast on them, and was hoping that to be the case. Either way, it is easy walking and driving distance to every single thing in Door County. We only stayed one night, which was perfect for us.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank dancing_girl14
Reviewed July 5, 2022

We stayed here for our anniversary! It was so quiet and peaceful. Our suite was perfect (Hawthorn Suite room #2). It had a very spacious living area with couch and chairs with a kitchen. The bedroom had a whirlpool tub with a patio off of it. It was within walking distance to the public beach and downtown area.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2022

We have stayed here twice. The first time in Tamarack and this time in Cedar. Both visits were relaxing despite cold, snowy weather. Both units we stayed in had kitchenettes, which worked out well for us given I enjoy cooking. The staff were friendly and accommodating. My only complaints were that the 4-cup coffee maker is just wretched and I brought my own the 2nd time. The other issue is that I wish the kitchenette had a few more cooking utensils. We intend to make another visit in the fall. Thank you.

Room tip: We are older and therefore made a request for a ground floor suite.
Date of stay: March 2022
Andrea Arts-Roberts, General Manager at Eagle Harbor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! Call us prior to your next visit to ensure we have all you need in the kitchen! We look forward to hosting you again! See you soon!