Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews door county fresh air open the window water pressure microwave and fridge motel upkeep furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2021 via mobile

I loved everything about this motel-location, room size and amenities, comfy bed, pleasant friendly staff, beautiful flowers, price……BUT the smell. Room 11 was perfect in every way, if you don’t mind musty, moldy smell. When I asked at the desk right after checking in, I was told no one else had ever complained. We left for sightseeing right after checking in, and when we returned, I found a dehumidifier running, a large Damp Rid unit, and a new Airwick plug in. Did not help. The city beach/park across the road is just wonderful and dinner at Mink River Basin was so good. I might stay again and try a different room. Other reviews mention the smell so I’m sure they’ve tried to fix it. Great little inn with very nice folks running it.

Room tip: Avoid #11 if smells bother you
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2021

Location was convenient, Ellison Bay is a nice little town. The setting of the motel is nice but.....our room was so moldy and musty that both my sister and I got terrible headaches immediately. We turned on the A/C and that just made it worse, we actually pulled the filter out of the air conditioner and tried to clean it but it was so filthy it was a losing battle. Everything from the air to the sheets reeked from the mustiness and mold. We both woke up the first morning hacking and coughing from what we had been breathing all night. The room was fairly clean but it could have been better since I found several long dark hairs right on the counter when we first arrived. My recommendation for the owners would be to deep clean the rooms, remove all soft surfaces and disinfect them as well as thoroughly clean the air conditioner before renting the rooms out again. We visit Door County often and will never stay at this place again.

Room tip: Try to check out the room before staying there.
Reviewed July 14, 2021 via mobile

I’ve always been hesitant of mom & pop motels because there’s no formal expectations of cleanliness and upkeep. Kudos to the Parkside Inn for hitting my mark!

Very nice and helpful front desk staff and all the key things we look for - clean room, strong air conditioning and water pressure along with a microwave and fridge (bonus mini freezer!). In addition, our car was parked 10 steps away from our door!

The TV was very small, but not a huge issue in a place like Door County.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2020 via mobile

I give it a 3, rooms were dark and dingy. I asked for a second floor room and did not get it. Got a very lukewarm welcome upon arrival. We could walk to the beach which was nice. Nearby restaurants were a not great. We went into Sister Bay for dinner and shopping.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2020

Cute small, quiet, and affordable place with friendly staff! Very clean even though furniture was older. We loved being able to sit outside at night on the many chairs available outside our room while our kids were asleep. Very good location across from the park and beach and near parks/restaurants. Pretty landscaping and feel. Will definitely be back again!! Maybe will grill next time! Awesome!

Room tip: Liked bottom floor with kids to sit outside in the lawn while they were sleeping and still see our room.
Date of stay: July 2020