Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
lbschweitzer
Mequon

Beautiful spot in Egg Harbor!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 5, 2023
Great experience! We stayed at the Ashbrooke for two nights. The office was warm and friendly. Our room was newly updated. It was spacious and clean. The pool and hot tube were in a sizable room and very inviting. The outdoor seating area was spacious and comfortable. As an adults only hotel, it was very quiet and relaxing place to stay.
Date of stay: August 2023
    ₱19,814
0.4 km from The Ashbrooke Hotel
4.7 km from The Ashbrooke Hotel
Free parking
This is the view from our back deck accessed from our room.
  • ZenHotels.com
    ₱11,523
  • Tripadvisor
12.5 km from The Ashbrooke Hotel
View more hotels in Egg Harbor
All reviews door county fire pit hot tub whirlpool suite stay there again each morning grounds deck
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2023

My wife and I have just returned from our first visit to Door County for our Anniversary. Our stay at the Ashbrooke proved to be a highlight of our trip. We stayed in Room 209 which is a two room suite. It was spotless and featured two large screen TVs, a very nice King-size bed, his and her closets, a small refrigerator and a small sink. The bathroom was very nice but my only complaint is that the shower head was quite low. I'm rather tall and had to crouch down to wash my hair. The hotel is couples only and was very quiet. The front office staff was very nice and helpful. The town of Egg Harbor is a ten minute walk from the hotel. For breakfast we ate at the Village cafe which is just a five minute walk from the hotel. Great food and bakery goods.
If we ever return to Door County we will definitely stay at The Ashbrooke again.

Date of stay: August 2023
Reviewed July 7, 2023 via mobile

Our stay at the Ashbrooke was nothing short of amazing! The rooms were immaculate and clean. They have coffee and a small assortment of muffins and yogurt in the mornjng. The patio with chairs and fire pit was beautiful and a great way to end an evening. This adults only hotel was so quiet, relaxing, and a great way to relax and unwind. A WONDERFUL stay. We will be back!

Date of stay: July 2023
Reviewed November 13, 2022 via mobile

We went to Door County for 3 nights back in September. We had never been there before, but it won’t be our last visit. This hotel was a very romantic place. We loved the gazebo at the back of the property and also the deck with the fire pit.

We absolutely loved this hotel. It was clean and the hallways smelled so fresh. Everyone at the desk was so pleasant and helpful. It was very quiet.

My only complaint is that they don’t clean your room. This has been the norm since Covid, but I still don’t like that. They give you clean towels and anything else you need whenever you want it though.

My husband and I were just talking today about wanting to go back up to Door County. I asked him if we should stay at Ashbrook hotel, or if we should look for something else. His comment to me was “it was such a nice place and I want to stay there again.”

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed August 30, 2022

We were absolutely delighted with this hotel. From the check-in service to the entry of the actual hotel-which had a very clean scent and into our room. We were very impressed by the cleanliness of the outside grounds-interior of the hotel to the size of the hot tub and the swimming pool. The outdoor area with the fire-pit and the very nice seating on the deck were all superior to any hotel we've stayed in. Loved the quiet-adults only for our anniversary stay. We will definitely be back!

Room tip: We had a less expensive room and it was a very nice size.
Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank Z7966MFjulieh
Reviewed July 16, 2022

We stayed in the Grande Suite and it was perfect! Very clean and modern, it's nice to see the owners continue to keep it updated and current. The flat screen TV is a good size with plenty of channels to choose from. The bed was the best I have slept in at a hotel, I slept so good! They have a few simple breakfast items in the office each morning, like muffins and orange juice/ or coffee. Just like all the other reviews said, there is a "clean" smell when you enter the hotel. I actually asked a cleaner what she uses to give the hotel that scent and she said it wasn't anything she was using. (However, it does remind me just a tiny little bit of Mrs. Meyers all purpose spray in "Daisy") I would happily stay here again. Beautiful hotel and very friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2022