Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Terri M
Munster, Indiana

Beautiful hotel and surroundings

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 12, 2022via mobile
We went to Door County for 3 nights back in September. We had never been there before, but it won’t be our last visit. This hotel was a very romantic place. We loved the gazebo at the back of the property and also the deck with the fire pit.

We absolutely loved this hotel. It was clean and the hallways smelled so fresh. Everyone at the desk was so pleasant and helpful. It was very quiet.

My only complaint is that they don’t clean your room. This has been the norm since Covid, but I still don’t like that. They give you clean towels and anything else you need whenever you want it though.

My husband and I were just talking today about wanting to go back up to Door County. I asked him if we should stay at Ashbrook hotel, or if we should look for something else. His comment to me was “it was such a nice place and I want to stay there again.”
Date of stay: September 2022
    ₱11,475
    ₱11,475
12.5 km from The Ashbrooke Hotel
View more hotels in Egg Harbor
All reviews door county fire pit hot tub whirlpool suite stay there again each morning grounds deck
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2022

We were absolutely delighted with this hotel. From the check-in service to the entry of the actual hotel-which had a very clean scent and into our room. We were very impressed by the cleanliness of the outside grounds-interior of the hotel to the size of the hot tub and the swimming pool. The outdoor area with the fire-pit and the very nice seating on the deck were all superior to any hotel we've stayed in. Loved the quiet-adults only for our anniversary stay. We will definitely be back!

Room tip: We had a less expensive room and it was a very nice size.
Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank Z7966MFjulieh
Reviewed July 16, 2022

We stayed in the Grande Suite and it was perfect! Very clean and modern, it's nice to see the owners continue to keep it updated and current. The flat screen TV is a good size with plenty of channels to choose from. The bed was the best I have slept in at a hotel, I slept so good! They have a few simple breakfast items in the office each morning, like muffins and orange juice/ or coffee. Just like all the other reviews said, there is a "clean" smell when you enter the hotel. I actually asked a cleaner what she uses to give the hotel that scent and she said it wasn't anything she was using. (However, it does remind me just a tiny little bit of Mrs. Meyers all purpose spray in "Daisy") I would happily stay here again. Beautiful hotel and very friendly staff.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank 247theresao
Reviewed July 7, 2022

First time to Door County. The hotel was very quiet and updated. The staff was very friendly. We were in Room 220 and the room was very spacious! Highly recommend this hotel! Great location and within walking distance to the town of Egg Harbor. We will stay here again!

Room tip: Quiet and great location
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed May 13, 2022

A friend and I each had separate rooms on the first day that the inn opened this Spring. I booked a regular room, and my friend booked a whirlpool suite in anticipation of enjoying a long soak in the whirlpool after a day of shopping
She was unable to get any of the Jets to work, and we had been informed that someone was at the desk only until 8 PM. So she was unable to utilize the tub. The next day when reporting this to the front desk staff, they contacted the general manager. When the general manager spoke to my friend, she did not apologize or give any alternatives to compensate for the problem. The whirlpool suite was $50 more than a regular room and all we had requested was that they compensate her for the $50 and she would pay for a regular room. The manager informed my friend that there is a switch located in the bar area to turn on the whirlpool. There is no signage anywhere to indicate this, and the switch actually was located behind a lamp so my friend was unable to see it at all.
While we really enjoyed the hotel and the day desk clerks were both very nice, the manager should learn how to address customers and how to deal with service recovery.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2021 via mobile

My husband and I were celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary and decided to head to Door County. We booked a room for the first time at this property - with their biggest selling point was that it was adults only. We were not disappointed!

We got checked in and got to our room and it was immaculate! The rooms look brand new, are spacious and romantic and offer the perfect amenities to relax and celebrate a special occasion. The room we booked was the Grande Whirlpool Suite on first floor. We loved that it connected to a deck with an public outdoor fireplace!

The bathroom featured a roomy glass shower, the bedroom had a comfortable king bed and tv and the main area boasted a whirlpool tub and fireplace. These were two of our favorite parts of the stay. The fireplace had three settings - 60, 90 or 120 minutes, which was great. Best of all, the tub could have lights changed to different colors and multiple relaxing jet settings.

While the property is absolutely gorgeous and spotless - we did not leave our room much! The grounds are well kept, clean and so quiet! We didn't hear a peep from any other guests. Our next visit we will be checking out the pool - it looks amazing, too!

Overall, we had the most relaxing and romantic getaway and will be back now as a new tradition. We are so glad we tried a new hotel because this stay was phenomenal!

Room tip: Book the Grande Whirlpool Suite on the first floor - it connects to a patio with an outdoor fire pit!
Date of stay: May 2021