US$93
US$329
Sky Lodge Inn & Suites(Delavan)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Travelocity
US$130
US$116
US$115
US$119
Hampton.com
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$251
Travelocity
Allyn Mansion(Delavan)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewslake genevawaffleshousekeeping teamking suitefront deskgreat hotelhot tubroom was largecable tvbreakfast buffetomelet makercomfortable bedsofa sleeperi highly recommend this hotelminute drivemini fridgeclean hotel
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I have traveled much and this is the first time I ever booked online for the wrong date for my business stays. So when I checked in I was told I did not have a reservation which I was shocked and dismayed about. The great gentleman checking me in said "no worries" and found me a room for the same price but the right date! I was so grateful! Breakfast was fantastic with 4 add on's for their waffles--strawberries, fresh blueberries, chocolate chips and whipped topping!! Also had a make your own omelet maker which I have never seen before--it worked great! Definitely stay here if in area!

Room Tip: Corner suite was wonderful and if on first floor not far from pool and breakfast.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
DelavanMgr, Manager at Comfort Suites Delavan - Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Susan,

We are so pleased that our front desk was able to help with a reservation that was booked for the wrong date. We are also happy that you enjoyed our exceptional layout for breakfast. We do hope that when you are in our area again you will choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

They are not suites just rooms. They raised the rates by $75 a night from $200 when we stayed to 125 the following week per night. Would have rated higher at $125 a night because that closer to what it is worth. Bathroom was tiny, and they are not suites.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
DelavanMgr, General Manager at Comfort Suites Delavan - Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to apologize for the rates that you felt were too high. We offer many amenities like larger rooms with fridges and microwaves, we have an indoor pool and hot tub area as well as a up to date exercise facility. We have an exceptional hot breakfast with many items to choose from. We do hope that you will give us another chance to make your stay wonderful.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Had a 3 day short stay at this place and it was pretty comfortable. Breakfast was good - Lot to chose from a typical American breakfast. Had good options for restaurants nearby to have dinner. Room was quite spacious and a comfortable bed. Had a very nice sleep for the 3 days I stayed in.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so pleased to hear that you had the best sleep while visiting us. We are so happy that breakfast was good with lots of choices and that our hotel was comfortable as well. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We were visiting Lake Geneva which was a 20 minute drive on Highway 50. The motel room was clean and the breakfast was excellent. We were on the first floor and my one complaint was that footsteps from above could be heard fairly loudly at different times. I don't know if they were from a hallway or the room above, but it was annoying, especially at night when in bed. Turning up the wall fan was able to drown out the sounds at night. Other than that it was a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to apologize for the noise you heard during your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean hotel and excellent breakfast. We do hope that when visiting our area you will choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Our room was large with a big bathroom to accommodate a special needs adult. Things were very clean and the room was quiet. Breakfast is huge with a make your own omelet machine that was great. Staff was helpful and pleasant. The pool is huge and warm. I enjoyed it all to myself.

Room Tip: Ask for what you need, staff is very accommodating
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
DelavanMgr, Manager at Comfort Suites Delavan - Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Debtravel777,

We are happy to hear that our big bathroom was accommodating to a special need adult. We are pleased that you found our hotel to be clean and quiet. We do hope to see you again soon.