“Awesome Service”
Review of Max's Bistro & Bar

Max's Bistro & Bar
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were visiting Chippewa for a Hockey Tournament and needed a quick bite to eat that wasn’t ‘bar food’. We landed on Max’s and we are so glad we did. Our server was great, the staff was friendly and each one that we came in contact with on our way out said ‘Thank You’.

On top of that, the food was great and reasonably priced! We will totally be back. Thank you!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (47)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So excited to try thisplace after all the excellent reviews. My experience was not excellent. I ordered the Mahi Mahi. Took one bite and almost threw up. It was seared on top but rest of fish was RAW. I don't mean undercooked but RAW like you would be served tuna steak, I finally caught the waitress who took it back with a quick "sorry" I wanted to order something quick as my family were 1/2 done with their meal. Ordered a beef burrito. What I got was a tortilla stuffed with burger and beans and topped with enchilada sauce. No cheese no lettuce no salsa. Not charged for the fish but charded $10 for the burrito. Should have went to Taco Bell.This was our anniversary dinner. So disappointed

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2021

Cozy restaurant with steaks, seafood, and mexican. Jalapeno margarita is great. We will definitely eat here again and again. We had the salmon with steamed veggies..excellent! And the chicken pasta, also excellent. Super fresh made to order!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Stopped in on New Years Eve at 5PM without reservations. They were able to get us in! Food and service were excellent. Had steak and shrimp. It was so tasty. Half price on drinks. Tried a margarita/martini. Was very good. When in the area, we will definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Diane T
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here and the service was great. I had the blackened mahi mahi which was seasoned beautifully paired with a mango chutney... really tasty
My dining companion had one of their famous stuffed burritos which was huge and also very good

Date of visit: October 2020