Review Highlights
First stop in Boscobel

Really a great burger and fries with a beer. Nice people, nice place with a lot of room. Will be... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2018
Julie R
Barbados
Cold beer, good selection, nice people, hard to beat.

Reviewed July 29, 2018
StillmanValleyScott
Stillman Valley

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Will be back for sure!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Got off the river (canoeing), needed a cold tap beer, tried this place out. The staff was very friendly, and I liked the Northwoods type of atmosphere. I think the locals knew we weren't regulars (looked at us a lot), but that's no big deal really. Good selection of tap beers, and it seemed clean. We didn't eat, so I can't comment there. Now, next door, is a bar full of the living dead, and has no appeal, so I'd go to Double K's again, and skip the other zombie place.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Good food and good place to watch a football game!! A couple of the employees seemed a little under the influence but other than that it was a nice place. Stomach was upset after eating there but I had a difficult day that day, so maybe that had something to do with it. I will give it another try in any case.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 1, 2017

I went to KK for lunch,And it was fentastic.I love the burger and fries.
I will recomend this place to All.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017

This is a great place for good "bar food". Burgers, fries, sandwiches, etc.
I love their Wednesday night Mexican entrees.
The best part of Wisconsin is that places like this are smoke free!

Date of experience: March 2017