Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Covid camping

I have rented from WI River Outings many times and it is a great company, however, I was a little... read more

Reviewed 14 July 2020
Daisygrl74
via mobile
River water and sand bars

This trip was completed during the pandemic and my expectations of good customer service weren't... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2020
A645OZmiker

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We used them twice, first we took canoes and at the destination we called the service for pickup -- we waited an hour to get picked up to our parking lot. Next time we did the other way - left cars at the destination and were supposed to get a quick drop off to the start point -- took an hour to get equipment and everything else packed to the bus so we can start. Too bad, because we left Chicago at 5 AM, were there at 9 ready to get going but because it took them forever to get our canoes we hit water at 10:30 AM. We could have slept longer :(

Again, beautiful river and sand bars, but be prepared to wait.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Joanna D
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Outstanding!!! Can't wait to do a longer trip - beautiful, cost friendly, excellent service - don't hesitate! Go and enjoy!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

i had such a wonderful, beautiful experience taking a solo kayak down the river and will certainly be doing this again. the people i encountered at wi river outings were lovely and my shuttle driver had some great stories and advice. my only frustration was that i wish someone would have told me that the large dry bag i'd rented was too large for the kayak i'd rented, and helped my choose a smaller one.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We have used WI River Outings for 3 different trips on the WI River and they have been an excellent partner and resource every time. We canoe this river in a large family group with kids from preschool to college age and everyone loves the experience. Highly recommend both the outfitter and the canoe trips on this river.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

WI River Outings was very professional and made booking super easy! I'll definitely come back with more time and do more of this amazing river.