“Best food in the area!”

Cheeze Factory Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in Baraboo
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Description: 100% Vegan & Non-GMO Menu, Heavenly Desserts, Kids Menu, Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Now located in downtown Baraboo, Wisconsin.
Reviewed 12 August 2018

I went to the Cheese Factory every year on my family vacation to the Wisconsin Dells. I was so sad when they closed down, but happy to learn that they were reopening in Baraboo, which is still very close to the Dells (10 minute drive). The food and dessert is as good as ever. It can be hard to find healthy options in the area, but they provide fresh ingredients and great service. Be sure to get dessert while you are there, too!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

To be honest, we had no idea this was a vegan restaurant when we entered, but figured it out pretty soon when we saw their recipe book for sale that touted their vegan food. We were greeted by very friendly staff. I actually felt like I was visiting with some friends' mothers as the staff was so friendly and attentive. The menu is extensive so we did have some trouble figuring out what to order. Eventually, we settled on the soup with the cornbread and the soup with the cheese sandwich. Both were delicious. We ordered that way so we could split the cornbread and the sandwich. I can't say enough about the soup, which was curry based. Absolutely delicious soup! This place is good for omnivores who enjoy fresh, delicious food without meat. We would definitely come back to this charming restaurant.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I’m not a vegan but we went to this restaurant in Baraboo Wisconsin. It was absolutely delicious! I had the Bangalore bowl, oh my, tasted like nothing I’ve had before, even in India! Just the right veg and spices and mock chicken was so tasty! My sister had the ‘turkey cheese’ burger and my husband had linguine with spicy Italian marinara sausage; both were fabulous! NO KIDDING, this place is a gem for food, great service too!

1  Thank Sartjh
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a lunch here. Highly recommend the tuna salad! Pancakes were quite good also. Lentil brunch bowl was ok but not wonderful. Overall, recommend.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I highly recommend this restaurant! My daughters and I found our meals delicious, the service friendly, with very nice ambiance. The menu is extensive. Oh, I should also mention I am not vegan or vegetarian.

Been to Cheeze Factory Restaurant? Share your experiences!