“Best place to dine in the Seneca Rocks/ Riverton area”

Asbury's Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Riverton
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Yummy food, very reasonable prices, friendly staff, beautiful views.
I stopped here with my sister on the way back from a hike in the Seneca Creek recreation area. The food was so much better than the other restaurants in Seneca Rocks/Riverton area that I went out of my way to return again the next day. It is a little off the main route but well worth the very short, beautiful drive. Everything we had was delicious, from soup to dessert. The portions were good, and I really appreciated that you had a variety of sides (including more than one vegetable) that you could choose from. The staff was very friendly, and the restaurant very clean. If that weren't enough the setting was idyllic. I could have sat on the porch for hours.....

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I can't say I had great expectations about this place since it is in the middle of no where , but the food was excellent. We both got cheeseburgers. They were good size and could tell that it was fresh beef, and not frozen out of the box patties. The staff was friendly and even offered us the WiFi password because cell phones did not get a signal.

1  Thank Adam C
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here after our cavern tour and gem stoning. The food was excellent. We were there a week before they closed and it was dead. Loved it

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We came here after touring the cavern & were starving! #1 beautiful!!! The view is unbeatable!! #2 the food was delicious, even my picky 10 year old, chowed down!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

This restaurant is located right next to Seneca Caverns Entrance. The view of Seneca Rocks is gorgeous from the porch. We enjoyed lunch after the cave tour and the atmosphere was very warm and inviting. The prices were very reasonable for the great food. I had one of the best Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and my hubby had a delicious burger. Elizabeth Harper is the manager and was very polite and friendly. A must to stop in for a lunch whether you go to the cave or not.

1  Thank Ellie C