Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,163 results
All reviews trout hot tub fly fishing seneca rocks beautiful scenery great fishing pet friendly cabin dolly sods our honeymoon front porch fire pit west virginia relaxing getaway beautiful cabin full kitchen almost heaven charcoal grill
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I live in Virginia and it was a relatively short drive up to Harman's Luxury Cabins. In fact, I was able to put a half day of work in and make it there before it was dark. It's amazing that such beautiful scenery is so close to the hustle and bustle of DC.

The cabin was very nice. I loved the fireplace, it kept my partner and me warm for our whole stay. It was snowy so it was nice to come back from a cold walk along the river and get that hit of piping hot air. You feel like you're staying in a hotel in some ways because it has everything you need (soap, shampoo, towels, etc.) but you also feel like you're enjoying the outdoors in a cabin. Perfect mix of luxury and rustic. The hot tub is an especially nice touch. I, personally, love to enjoy a hot tub when it's cold out. The river was gorgeous, I took 100 pictures of my partner and myself.

One thing I will say is that it is definitely not a spring break destination or party spot, which is what I prefer. No loud music, no knuckleheads, etc., which is exactly what I wanted. In fact, I don't think I heard another human being the entire time we were there other than I saw the next closest neighbor unloading food from their car once. It was supremely peaceful and relaxing. We did some walking/hiking in the area and really enjoyed the views. It's also very close to Seneca Rocks and we were able to swing through the last day to see the area, which is amazing. There is also wi-fi in the cabins, which is great. I work from home and am considering going up there to work for a few days and relax again in the near future.

Bottom line, every aspect of Harman's either met or exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet, cozy getaway.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael Harman, Owner at Harman's Luxury Log Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for staying with us. Our location is perfect for enjoying nearby attractions and outdoor activities like the ones you enjoyed while here. Our cabins are nice to relax in and getaway to. Our staff does an awesome job and some have been with us 20+ years. We are always pleased to hear that our guests enjoy our small slice of Heaven on Earth as much as we do. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Loved cabin 18. Just wish it had a TV in the master loft bedroom. We would watch TV in the spare room and then move to bed when we got tired. Otherwise we loved it. Kinda pricey. WiFi not so good either

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review. Harman's is a great place to relax and unwind for the stresses of everyday life. Hope to have you again!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We rented cabin 21 at the top of the hill, the cabin was awesome full of space up to date appliances! Wifi worked great, hot tub was clean and relaxing. The view and crew at the cabins was awesome best trip we have had in a while!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for staying with us. Our cabins are nice to relax in and getaway to. Our staff does an awesome job and some have been with us 20+ years. We are always pleased to hear that our guests enjoy our small slice of Heaven on Earth as much as we do. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

The cabin was beautiful!! It had everything we needed to make us feel right at home. Super relaxing!!! We can’t wait to go back to escape the hustle and bustle of the world! Next time, we will definitely bring our fishing gear. We didn’t realize that the cabins sit right in the water or we would have taken them last trip.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking the time to post your review. Harman's is a great place to relax and unwind for the stresses of everyday life. We are always pleased to hear that our guests enjoy our small slice of Heaven on Earth as much as we do. Glad you enjoyed and hope to have you in the future!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We stayed in cabin 20 over Valentine's Weekend. This was our 2nd trip to Harman's and I am sure we will be back. Tis weekend trip was a spur of the moment get away. There were 6 of us in the cabin and we had plenty of space. We walked, drove over to Canaan Valley and skied and some fished.
The cabin was beautiful, very spacious. The hot tub was an excellent way to relax.