“Best Mac ‘n Cheese ever!”

Columbia Valley Brewing
Ranked #47 of 140 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Found this place by the riverfront by chance. We had a great lunch. Service was friendly and efficient. The menu had good variety; great burger options, creative sandwiches, and the Mac and Cheeses.....we had ours with Smoked Tritip......soooo good. Good selections of beers and a cider on tap. Would be great fun in the summer with the patio open!

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Our waitress was on it this time around. Had the bomber back on tap (not the best IPA in town but still a good one.) I make a better burger at home but the one I got was worth the price. The other food that everyone got looked good too and no one had any complaints (that's good in a party of 5.) Can't go wrong with some live music too. Overall, a good time.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Travelling on a road trip, stopped for one night in Wenatchee. It was an easy walk from our hotel - doesn't look like much from outside. Had one of their craft beers - it was excellent. Both of our meals were quite good, with very large portions. Service was quick and efficient, nothing outstandingly remarkable about it, and no bright smile or chitchat, just efficient. I would recommend this place as a great stop for beer and food.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

It is a mixed review that I am going to give here. I am usually a positive/optimistic reviewer, so it goes for this "average" rating.
Mixed on the food, mixed on the wait staff. The wait staff at the beginning were attentive, then they totally forgot about us. I went up after 10 mins to get our beer order at the bar, as i had watched our waiter shoot the breeze at the bar and apparently forgot us. Indeed he had, as when I went up to the bar to ask for my beer, he asked if I wanted my check! So that is that part. Then the food. The other two folks in my party said their food was ok, better than ok, but not really anything great. My sandwich, the turkey avocado bacon sandwich looked great! But then I bit into and was chewing chunky crunchy bits that were not bacon. So I dissected my sandwich to find rock hard avocado! I am not even sure how they got the skin off of it as is was so unripe! Ugh! Why even serve it? I was very hungry and ate the rest of the sandwich.
The saving grace is that the establishment knew that they had to do something. They explained to us that the owner only buys green avocados, and not enough stock to have some ripen in the kitchen. Does the owner not eat at his own place. So they ended up given us a gift card for my meal, which was a proper thing to do.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Wenatchee adheres to that (almost) long-lost tradition of most businesses and restaurants closing on Sunday. That can be a problem if you're a visitor and need something to eat. Well, Columbia Valley Brewing to the rescue!

Once I found out kids were welcome (it appears only a very small portion of the premises is off-limits to minors), my son and I were on our way.

At first glance, the building doesn't look like much, as the restaurant/pub is located in a grey rectangular concrete brick building. Once inside, however, we discovered that the interior was done up in an industrial-chic setting. One wall of the building had been punched out to establish a huge patio looking out on a beautiful riverside park.

Even better, in the hot afternoon, much of the patio was in natural shade from the building, which made for a very pleasant dining experience.

Happily, the food was as good as the view. Extensive menu, however, my son and I opted for cheeseburgers and fries (jo-jo's). Everything was extremely fresh, the beef patties were hand-packed, and the bun was the BEST I have ever had on a hamburger.

They also do the little things right, as their delicious burger dressing was served on the side, allowing me to use as much or as little as I wanted.

Bottom line, great place for food and drinks...AND you can go on SUNDAYS and bring the KIDS!