“Anybody can do this!”

Seattle Indoor Skydiving Experience
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Tukwila
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Seattle. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 April 2018

With the guidance of your flight instructor anybody can do this. Taylor was amazing! This is a great idea for a group of people with mixed ages: something a little different that any age can enjoy.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"seattle"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I thought the experience was very fun. The I Fly experience is a bit surreal at first, but you get more comfortable and confident for your second go-around. The experience is very unique and fun, but not worth the price for the amount of time you get. Spending about a hundred dollars for 2 minutes in the "air" isn't worth it to me.

2  Thank Austin S
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great and lots of fun! Great instructions and a great date night, kid friendly, and great for all ages!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time here. 1 Mom, 2 boys, 13&11 years old. My oldest son was super nervous. We bought 2 rides each and each of us did the high fly on the 2nd ride (must do!!), even my nervous son. We all left with HUGE smiles on our faces. Thankyou Vance for being such an amazing instructor! And there is a Cheesecake Factory nearby, super bonus!