Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$129
Hotels.comUS$104
Agoda.comUS$104
WyndhamUS$104
Lol.travelUS$129
All reviews front desk emerald queen casino industrial area room was clean great stay parking lot waffles easy access convenient location lounge freeway concert event dome
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

The hotel has highway on one side and busy street on the other. I think major problem is windows are cheap so the traffic noise is constant.

Staff is super nice. Room are good and clean. Location is not great. Very gritty part of town with garbage along street security fences nothing near by.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 64falcon260
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

I am sorry the interstate traffic noise. Even with our double pane windows you can still here the traffic. Thank you for the compliment about my staff and the room. I look forward to sharing with them and thanking them.
Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

The staff were nice and the room was clean and comfy. The food tasted good at restuarant but hotel was by subway if you want cheaper option. But the hotel was by major road so traffic was noisy. Speedy check in and out.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Thank you very much for the review and thank you for staying with us.
Come back again!

Reviewed 2 February 2021

Hotel is in the middle of an industrial park, noise started at 5 am.I would not recommend.other tha the place was very clean with an exceptional staff. Ask for an inside room not one on the street side.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2021

I am so sorry. Thank you for letting us know. This was the first complaint about it. We have a noise ordinance and they are not supposed to start making noise until after 7 or 8am. And thank you for the compliments.
Again, thank you for letting me know, and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Not located in the best part of Tacoma but it was convenient and better than expected. We live locally but had to leave our house for construction for a week. We have a small dog and they are pet friendly. The room rate was great and the customer service we recieved from Jill upon check-in was top notch. We stayed 7 days and if we needed local accommodations I wouldn’t hesitate staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

You made my day! Thank you for the 5 star rating! I will be sure to share this with Jill and thank her.
Come back soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Go to Holiday Inn! Soooooo much better than this dump. Busted sink, dirty feeling, loud, uncomfortable bed, and tons of COVID problems. Will never stay here again and waste my time. Good luck to this place. But if you are looking for hookers and creeps their parking lot is full of them!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tacoma - Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

I am so sorry to hear we did not meet your needs. Always feel free to reach out to us. My staff usually takes care of guests needs, but I have a manager here every day most of the day. I have never gotten a complaint about hookers, so we will keep an eye out in the future and I will inform security. My staff wear masks and we use proper chemicals and equipment. We also expect everything quiet after 10pm, so feel free to call down, we have someone here 24 hours.
Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for staying with us.